Worst things you've drunk texted?

I used to have this awful habit of always being on the phone while drunk. Unfortunately, drunk me always thought it was funny if I sent snapchats instead of texts so that I truly couldn't remember or re read what I said to people. Thankfully I stopped that when I realized how lame I was being. Anyway I was just wondering some of the funniest/cringiest things you've sent to people while drunk.

(it's a Saturday night and I have no plans so let's have fun)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• told a dude i loved him once, that was a big ol' fuck up 😂

What Guys Said 6

• I kept texting random people knock knock jokes.
    I thought it was funny for some reason.

• I do that when I'm sober haha

• What a shitty friend you are haha.

I felt like such an annoying prick the following day.

• lol... i could write a whole encyclopedia on this one... and so can you too @ladsin...

• When I use to get drunk and text my girlfriend. I use describe all the freaky things I was going to do to her. Next , will be come on over but I was too wasted to drive. So after kept being asked. I turn up the music and let the windows down and back my drunk drunk text words up. Lol, I was a messed.

• I used to just text my friends how much I loved them

• duuuuuude that washbasin was sooo coool

• texted a girl i liked a pic of me giving a guy head

What Girls Said 2

• Texted my ex asking for a one night stand while having boyfriend but i can't really remember i doubt it was me

• I once texted my guy friend telling him I wanted him to come over and fuck me real hard the next thing I know he's calling me and then he was right there at my house ringing the bell and I opened up and he was laughing he just toke me out to drink a tea and toke me back home and made sure I was safe lol then I laughed in the morning when I woke up I texted him sayin i had a funny dream and well I noticed it wasn't so yea..