This girl told me i'am a loser at life cause I don't party or get drunk. Am I really a loser?

My program in school is difficult and it requires a lot of studying. A girl that i know called me a loser at life cause i don't party or get drunk. She went to a party tonight and even told me she was going to get "wasted". she invited me but i told her i wanted to study. Then she was like "have fun loser".

:( does my life really suck?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh god no. It is completely fine to not party or get drunk. There is nothing wrong with that. You are being safe and healthy.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I know too many girls who have experienced anything "uninhibited" like sex or eventually. any kind of fun only when loaded. They were pretty good while loaded, willing to try things that were off the beaten track. Many of them developed drinking/drug problems that forced them to get clean either in AA or elsewhere. If they only had sex when drunk, they are very tentative or uninterested w/o alcohol.

If you've only had sex while loaded, that is all you know and when you remove alcohol you also remove crutch necessary for behavior when loaded.

• i never has sex before and only got really drunk one time

What Girls Said 14

• No, you're not a loser for choosing not to party or drink. There's FAR more to life than partying and getting wasted. I actually feel sorry for people like this girl who feel they have to do those things in order to be relevant and fit in.

• i didn't think of it as "fitting in" actually. So like people go to parties to fit in? i thought they went to have fun and a good time.

• Sure, some do. But if someone thinks it makes you a "loser" to not do those things then it's highly likely that those particular people do it to fit in.

• oh i didn't know that. Ok thank you

• You nay be a "loser" now or in her eyes but you're going to come off on top while all of those idiots can't get a job, are in jail, have an std, or a kid but at least they'll always have parties, right?

• yeah true lol, thanks

• Nope, actually you're the complete opposite of a loser: winner.

The loser is that slutty low quality girl. If you were looking for a girlfriend, is that girl even someone you would consider as relationship material, someone that thinks it's normal to party like crazy and get drunk? Definitely not

• i would not consider her a girl i like. i used to like her but ever since she started partying i don't like her anymore. Her attitude changed and she is bitchy to me sometimes

• no you are not a loser at all!!!

• No, it doesn't, cuz once u get a good paying job, u gonna look back and say, "I'm glad I didn't party or drink, and waste my time on stupidity..." ... u know. Drinking only leads to headaches and stomach aches... partying makes ur head hurt.. it's not that fun... well, in my opinion. Plus nowadays those parties that people get drunk at, the people start driving drunk, and being dangerous to themselves and others. .. yepp that's my opinion... (:

• She's the loser, which she will find out in a few years when she comes to apply for a job and you are the interviewer.

• Hahaha god..
    People that think parties are life are the ones that'll be missing out.

Not that you shouldn't have fun in between studies..

But , no. That definitely doesn't make you a looser.

• No it means that ur a smart person and ur not ruining ur life doing stupid things.

• That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Don't listen to her.

• You should tell her "have fun loser" when she's busy trying to get her life together after all that partying while you're busy having the time of your life cause you stayed smart and focused on studies and have your life organized. :P

• Don't even entertain her comment. Simply shove your harvard degree in her face later on in life. Stay strong!

• If you think that you are a loser because you don't drink and get wasted, you are absolutely incorrect.
    This girl sounds like a bully to me. If you drink, you risk messing up your mind - and worse. Of course you can have fun at a party with some friends, but don't put your mentality and common sense at risk because of a bullying piece of s***. Stay safe whilst at a party, but remember to have fun.
    If someone offers you an alcoholic beverage or cigarette, say no. If you need to leave the party because of this, do so. Who wants to hang out with a person who calls others losers, anyway?
    You are not a loser at all. In fact, this girl sounds like a loser! You're much too smart to be fooling around with dangerous items. And no, I'm not a counselor. I'm just a wise old owl who gives good advice.

• Your not a loser at all. I'll put it this way. It's your chooice. And honestly I think it's sad. And pathetic that she would call you that. Because your doing something resourcful. While she's wasting away her time and body getting "wasted"
    People don't need drugs or liquor to have fun to be cool to be happy.
    I rather be fun on my own then look like an idiot, be vomiting and having a hangover looking like a classic party tramp or just plain out an idiot.
    There is nothing wrong! with having drinks, a special occasion or hey just need a break. But getting wasted? I mean what are you really going though that you want to feeling "great" just to feel horrible the next morning.
    I can even see getting wasted and being goofy if your with family or close friends.
    But I wouldn't and don't see why you would consider yourself cool because you got wasted at a party.
    You should be proud of yourself. Again your doing something great with your mind and life. Go ahead and have a drink and get wasted and if you dont! That's completely fine too!
    Do what you makes you feel good and what is worth your time.
    Your friend can do what she wants as well but she's not any better or has any right to call you a loser cause of your choices.

• She said it to me like 5 other times. She is in university and i'm in college. She says nothing is hard cause college isn't for that much smart people. Well my program is tough and people drop out of it. It's not easy my program i can promise you that.

ok thank you so muc, this made me feel much better tonight. Also we're somewhat close friends i would say and her car isn;t the best and so sometimes i help her get it jump started but she doesn't really say thanks or anything. I don't know sometimes she seems normal, other times not.

• no, you aren't a loser. but also, i don't think she meant to insult you either. a lot of people throw around the word "loser" casually. one of my friends in college always say bye with "later loser" lol

• she saiod it to me like 6 other times and i told her i dont like being called a loser.

• She didn't throw it around casually. She meant it as an insult because she's a twat who likes to waste her life.

What Guys Said 12

• It may seem like your life is dull and maybe even suck right now , but give it some time and see who's life sux's then. Your investing in a brighter future while she is wasting hers

• No, you want to know why? You'll be making bank, and she'll be begging to sniff some of that money.

• No, you should be focusing on getting rich. Once you are free of debt and have enough money, you can watch the party girl with a 25K student loan debt begging to sniff some of those off you.

Okay, maybe not... because she probably just have an 'extra' job. The one she spends time with her one boss. An older man with money. For about $1000 per month.

• She sound irresponsible and she must dont know that all the partying and getting drunk don't mean anything if you don't have your life in order. I make sure I am taking care of my responsibilities first before I have fun.

• No way man you're going to be successful and she's going to have a failing liver. Besides who's the real loser the person who doesn't party or the person who cares so much about the person not partyig to call them a loser?

• no i never understood why people would actually go out with the goal of getting blackout drunk and not being able to remember anything and dealing with a massive hang over

• HAHAHAHAHA...

No. You are not a loser. Just keep doing what you're doing and when you're done and established your career, she'll be crawling back begging to give her babies.

• No, how you spend your time and people to be around with, this includes who you sleep with and pretty much everything else. You are YOU 'cause you chose to. Once you understand yourself and why others do as you/they do, life's gonna gonna be easier to live. My personal tip, educate yourself (not telling you to go back to school, but you know what I mean).

• i'am in school now but yes i understand what you mean by educating yourself

• Nah but yo it sounds like she was just playing

• No, she's fucking retarded.

• No. Wait 10 years and see where your life is at and where her life is at. I like your odds better.

• Ask her this when she's working for you.