What's so special about yourself?

I want to know what's something special you love or other people see in you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm perceptive.. And can read situations well and have a ridiculous sense of humour

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm told all the time that I'm a good listener and that I give good advice. I get this quality from my dad for sure. Whenever I had a problem as a kid, he wouldn't tell me what to do or dictate something to do, he would talk to me in such a way as to help me find my own solution to my problem. I have friends that routinely call or email me, even after months of not seeing them and ask me for my advice or if I can listen to them. I like knowing that friends think of me that way, and I always hope that they do walk away feeling like I've helped them in some way.

What Guys Said 12

• I can always put myself in someone else's shoes which really gets me emotionally involved like I'm very understanding of what they are experiencing and I want to help

• My care for those who are in need and have trouble helping themselves, like elderly people, homeless/really poor people, toddler age kids, and so on. I don't think really anyone actually knows that about me because I am a dick a lot of the time with friends, as I don't seem like I'm that kind of guy most of the time around family because besides the elderly, but that's small things like holding doors and doing tasks for them they'd have trouble with. I can thank my grandmother and dad most for this, but also my sweet cousins and mom. During church masses and after is when I really am in the mood to help others who need it, as the readings of the day, talk our priests give us, and the songs we sing just inspire me deep down. Some times I even wish at night that I could be where the poor is and build houses with others for them, or work and care for the elderly in a nursing home, and every once in a while I wish I cold go out and try and save people's lives, like in the military or just as an everyday lad I already am.

• Everyone I know comes to me with their problems. I'm glad that I can help the people I care about.
    I love how loyal I am. I could never betray people I love. It's inconceivable to me. It would be like ripping out my own heart.
    I have a lot of empathy.
    I put other people before myself. This can actually be an issue in my life but I don't mind. Sometimes I get more dedicated to other people than I am to myself.

• My hand crafted cowboy boots and headband from Zihuatanejo. Other than that I have very few redeeming qualities.

• You can guess it from my profile picture and display name 😀

• I absolutely love music. I mean all of it. I can literally listen to anything and find something good in it. As far as what others see in me well they tell me I am always happy, I am wise, and funny. This is what they tell me at least.

• Just look at my face.

... tell me that isn't special? #fabulous.

• The willingness to log onto GAG and help others with no real reward other than a TGI Friday's gift card. lol

• Dancing skills.
    Soccer Skills.
    Comedian Skills.

Triple Threat!

• I care a lot about people, more than they probably deserve.

• I have the ability to make people smile.

• My intelligence

What Girls Said 6

• I am good at writing poetry, at least I think so.

• nothing at all

• I'm deep, bubbly, super shy and super super weird lol. I am very very caring and I will go out of my way to make someone feel better.

• I'm special because I'm a pro at fucking things up, I'm amazing at tripping over nothing, and I can easily make people think I'm mental disabled :D

• My best friend and I have a mer/cristina thing going on lol. I think that makes us purty cool.

• What is so special about me? Well, I'm me. There is no one like me and that's pretty special.