What would you do if you won a billion dollars?

Haha we've all been asked this before! The first thing I would do would be to pay off my tuition fees, travel anywhere I still have yet to visit, and give the rest to charity and of course my family

Actually I remember now a few times when my crush liked me back. But I screwed it up by being shy LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop world hunger and save 2million for family

Most Helpful Girl

• First thing I would do is tell my boss to shove his job. lol hahaha

What Guys Said 14

• I would give most of it away to charities that I had investigated to be seen as legit, because some are just fake to make some people rich and don't do what they say they do--or do it very ineffectively. I would only need like 10 million to live the life of a king for the rest of my life. I would only need like 3 million to live on 50k a year. I would set it up to where I would only receive a certain amount per month. Say, at least 80,000 a year, adjusting for inflation, plus some backups just in case something goes wrong at the bank or society. Mostly, I would play video games and read a bunch of books, play and have conversations online. And I might go with WhiteSteve's answer and also do two chicks at the same time, at some point.

I'd give 2 million to each of my cousins, my brother, and my dad. So that's another 10 million. They'd be set for life, though I would set it up the same way, so they couldn't blow all of it on nothing, then wind up broke. Especially my dad and my brother, because they'd go apeshit spending money on everything. I might also send a million to two of my childhood friends, even though they hate me now; so that's 12 million. Well. I might send a million to one of my exs, as well. For her kid's college and some extra. Anonymously.

Plus the 10 million for myself, I would take 26-28 million out, stash 3 million in a bank account to accrue interest, and give the 972,000,000 to some cause I believe in. I'm not that greedy. With part of the 10M, I'd use it to build a really expansive basement and house, set up with all kinds of shit. Like a second (giant) house underground. Sort of like a vault, protecting against nuclear holocaust--just in case, but I'd use it regularly. I would build a completely self-reliant house. Solar power, wind power, underground stream hookup for water and extra electricity, and a full 10 lifetimes of food stocked away, because I don't trust people. That way, if anything blew up in the world, figuratively or literally, I could bring my family and friends to my house and we could still live. I'd stockpile all the best games, television series, books, and movies. We'd have so much shit to do. Have like 20 or more computers with a bunch of spare parts. Basically, a fully self-reliant house. I wonder if you could stock up on extra electricity, as well.

A billion dollars is a lot of fucking money. Way more than anyone needs to live like a king for their entire life. Anything over 80k a year is just excess.

• 0|1
  • I would never work full time again. Move to Thailand and live like a king! Buy a fancy house and invite people over and pay for familys tickets. Probably get a hair transplant since my hair thinning out big time. Travel lots, donate to charities, help the homeless, set up scholarship for students with low incomes, set up scholarships for white people (their aren't enough already). I'd probably go back to blazing pot and working out a lot. I'd invest 10% to make sure i'm set and create a will with my family being my beneficiaries, including friends and partners. Youd have to be careful cause everyone would want your money. Help cancer research and depression research.

• Pay for away to get my girlfriend to America, and then live a simple life in my own house, with my current job. I would spend the rest of my life with my girlfriend.

• renounce US citizenship so i dont have to pay taxes,
    live in Cancun lol

• Go absolutely ape shit for a year or two then I'd go to school get the degrees I alway wanted and open my own cybernetics/nanotechnology research lab

• I'll provide more jobs. That will be the first thing I'll do.

• Start my own tech company and take one Microsoft and google, possible Apple too.

• I'd invest a good bit of it, and donate some too

• I would move into the most secluded part of the planet and live out my days there.

• 'DRINKS ON ME BOYS!"

Buy a nice house and be a miserable hermit.

• Spend it on military equipment and start attacking state capitols. We need a new civil war.

• Give $900,000,000 to help every single poor person in Mexico have access to an eduction, food, water, electricity and shelter.

• For the first few weeks - sex...

What Girls Said 7

• I would travel to japan and set a career out of anime and than after I master it live in a rice farm and than after 15 years move to hawaii and spend my day at the beach and creating more anime until i die!

• Buy a small apartment near my house ($2million)

Buy new cars (rolls royce - $1,2million, GLS500 - $200,000)

I'd invest half of the rest of the money
    Use quarter of the other half for my living expenses
    And give the rest to my parents (not that they need it but meh)

• travel, pay my tuition, buy my boyfriend a new cello, pay off his tuition. Buy some realestate to rent out as an investment. Start a charity fund to help child brides and victims of human trafficking.

• Move to Japan.

• Donate it to farmers around the world. They have a tough lifestyle. They plant their seeds then rely on the weather for them to grow, then if the seeds don't grow they're screwed and in major debt from buying all that seed.

• I wouldn't claim it.

• Move out of the country...