Do hot people feel bad for ugly people?

We have hard time finding love. We have self-esteem issues. We lack confidence. Do good looking people ever feel bad for us?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would they? They tend to be narcissistic. If your not on their radar, your in their blind spot.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I do feel bad for people who feel crappy about themselves, yeah. It must be pretty awful to feel that way.

• Probably not. Why would they care? Some might be willing to help with something but there is nothing beneficial about feeling bad for those who are not naturally as good-looking. Plus, good-looking people have their own problems to deal with. Being good-looking doesn't necessarily make everything easier and better.

• Why does it matter if some blonde haired, blue-eyed Nordic looking guy or girl feels sorry for you? Does that help you to buy a cup of coffee?

• No cause we also have hard time finding someone, self esteem issues, and lack of confidence. Usually super attractive people tend to have self-esteem issues.

• Yeaaa I'm pretty sure they feel bad for me... while they watch me eat a whole pizza. Bleh.

• I'd say i'm above average in looks but im the same way, though one may have confidence in their looks they may see a flaw somewhere else, confidence is loving yourself

• Stupidest thing I've ever heard
    I'm sorry...

• Really, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, otherwise, I think being unhealthy is ugly and often wonder if I would be attracted to that overweight girl if she was at a normal weight.

What Girls Said 5

• You're not physically deformed , so why would someone attractive like myself feel sorry for you?

You have capabilities.
    You function properly.
    You have potential.

I feel sorry for people that are abused , starving , raped , molested , killed at the hands of a monster , facially deformities , cancer victims etc.

Someone that is less appealing in the eyes of others... no.
    That's just ridiculous !

• Not every ugly person has self-esteem issues, quite clumping us together.

• Mostly nope. Thet don't really care since they can't relate.

• but how could someone answer this question when the only ones who have the right to answer are the ones whose good looking people while looks are subjective?

• I wouldn't know :(