Do you tend to cry quietly or make loud obnoxious sounds, that could wake the dead?

I am a mix between the two. It also depends on what made me cry, The Lion King for example.
Cross out obnoxious and add sniffling*

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not cry at all, but if the situation is that bad I prefer to hide it because tears are for weaker.

Most Helpful Girl

• I cry quietly. I hate people seeing me cry, so i either cry in the shower or lock myself in the bathroom and cry or cry myself to bed. It's happened a lot in bed lately.

What Guys Said 11

• I rarely cry. Very rarely. When I do I try being as quiet as possible. Just my style. Want to keep my feelings to myself.

• 1|0
  • I try ti hide my emotions but, when I repeat the same thing in life knowing I was happier when I moved on. Yea , a few tears roll from my eyes. I blame myself for being so stupid at times.

• I've woken lots of dead people let me put it that way. I'm the sole reason for the zombie apocalypse!

• I don't cry. Don't even remember the last time I did.

• definitely a quiet sobber!

• Only cried once in like 4 years and i couldnt hold it in i tried so hard not to break..

• I cry about once every 3-4 years literally.

• I cried louder when I was younger, not so much now.

• Hypothetically if I was to ever cry it would be quietly.

• Honestly I might cry twice a year. In general I would say emotionally numb

What Girls Said 13

• It depends if it something in my past that has forever mark me I will cry like crazy! Or when i think about just ending my life I kinda cry with anxiety and I have to cover my mouth with a shirt to scream. But most of the time I can't cry... I guess I use to cry all the time and now I can only feel sadness. hahaha

• It depends on the situation, day, and the last time I've cried. I usually don't like crying in front of people so it can be nice to let it all out when you're alone and just scream and sob and not even care you must look like a dying raccoon

• Quietly, but when I'm really upset I'll repeat 'oh god' and stuff like that

• Quietly, but if I am really really crying, then I do make noise I guess lol. I start to sob/or you know when it becomes hard to talk because of the interruption after every word.

• I always try to hide the fact that I'm crying. So I try to do the best I can to keep quiet or to drown out the sound if I'm not able to keep it quiet.

• depends why i'm crying, if its because I got hurt I cuss a lot while crying, if its my anxiety I hyperventilate which is pretty loud. If i'm just being a baby back bitch then my cries are silent.

• I'm pretty quiet overall. I don't like being a big, sobbing, obnoxious mess.

• I cry quietly, but there are times when I just can't control it and I tend to have difficulties in breathing and I pass out

• Depends on how upset I am

• quietly yo. i like my privacy.

• I try to be quiet but sometimes a loud noise happens and it embarrasses me. Like when I cried in front of entire school... That was bad

• I only make sounds when I'm very overwhelmed. Not obnoxious though.

• I rarely cry, but when I do, it's quiet... always.