You don't really need a woman in your life, don't you agree?

Here's why...

... I call this, the Jesterean Theorem.

Most Helpful Girl

• The crux of this joke lies in the fact that English uses some particular terms for mathematics that also bears resemblance to terms in everyday use with slight change in meaning.

Money is the root of all evil. This is a trite adage with a niche context, but the word use and order and syntax resemble the mathematical linguistic expression X = sqr (Y), where X is substituted for Money and Y is substituted for All Evil.

In any case, this is not the Jesterean theorem, because this joke has been used again and again on the 'net.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is never about needing her.
    it is about wanting her.
    I am going through a struggle now.
    Since the divorce I didn't want from the woman I was with 25 years and love more then anything on earth, other then my kids, I find myself going back and forth.
    A part of me will never trust a woman again. I also enjoy being on my own now.
    But it is also really lonely. And I know I would be a lot happier with someone.
    You can't replace the amazing feeling of a woman's touch.
    so do I keep trying to find the exception to the rule? or do I get a dog and stay alone. I have dated 13 women in the last year and a half. I just ended an 8 month relationship. I just don't know...

What Girls Said 29

• These types of questions, whether serious or not, are just becoming sad.

I agree. Stay away from women.

• No women= problem

• except your horny as fuck and lonely but besides that way less problems

• sometimes i would like feminine energy and a life long friend and children. A girl you like with you makes everything in life a little better. So thats what i would wan. it may be overatted because i haven't even had a girlfriend, but besides that girls are a major pain in the asss

• @104755555 well I hope you meet a girl somebody, who'll change your mind about that.

• Wait but don't men say women decrease a man's wealth? And if money is root of problems, then women getting rid of the money will get rid of the problems for the men. Problem solved.

• If a man needed me I'd run a mile. I want a man to WANT me... not NEED me

• "I want to marry a girl cause we both want each other not need each other, we are independent of any criteria and our relationship is built entirely on affections we have towards each other." - This is my personal Quote you just decoded it, lol its so true

• Go ahead girl, 👍

• Hmm... I don't know. I can live without what I want but I will certainly suffer and possibly die without what I need. I want a lot of things, a good life, happiness, traveling, a beautiful wife, a nice car, a vacation house on a beach with sexy women in bikinis. What I need, however, is funds to pay my bills, to invest for a house at some point and a family if I am lucky enough.

This reminds me of a really really funny romantic comedy. A guy and a girl are in their last credit for graduation and they both need physics from a very eccentric professor. While working with him on his experiment, they got stuck together with a bomb. Now they can not say away from each other for more than 1m (3 feet) from their bellies (the bomb is one the belt).

It was hilarious because neither of them like each other much and now they both stuck together like a couple.

• Well first off women dont need men either. Cher once said that having a man is not a necessity... its a luxury.

But lol at the fact you wrote all of that out.

• Wrong, women would die without men...

Build a house, form an army...

Men form the backbone of society...

Women are the leeches that get everything for free or relatively easily

• um... wow! I need women in my life!

• Ha. This is actually kind of funny. Given that logic perhaps you're right.

• Shush stop discouraging men from relationships, you might need women but i need the love and affection of a man! >:( :p

• Just like you don't really need any guys in your life either.
    The problem though is that, for some odd reason, people just WANT that one person in their lives.

• women actually need the tax revenue men create. without that women would go back to the kitchen imediately due to the fact that they are over represented in the public sector.

• no men are do not have nearly as man jobs in the government as women. if you are talking about elected government officials like representatives governors and things of the sort yes thats true but im talking all government jobs women are far over represented in the bloated government. i am not putting gender labels on anything i simply said if it wasn't for men paying taxes women wouldn't be able to survive in the real world as a whole. women have jobs created for them that they can do. i dont see many women garbage collectors or construction workers do you?

• @dudeman You obviously don't really take the physical differences into account and yes you are.
      And I still don't see the point of your argument as by the way you are reasoning it there just doesn't seem to be one. Sorry.

• Theoretically, you don't "need" a woman in your life if you don't want to have kids. And of course, as long as both your hands are still attached to your body. Have a long and happy life with both.

• If the end goal isn't to have family and children it would not be necessary to marry or even try to get in a relationship but that's just from my perspective. Maybe a fairly short platonic companionship type of thing if not friends with benefits but those will not last or even end well.

Very rarely have I ever heard of or seen couples that are NOT rich or famous and yet wants to get married but never want children of their own or any children at all.

• You also don't need your mom or a child to carry legacy

All you need is a fleshlight and sixpack if bud light

• well you do if you want to have biological children but other then that, you don't technically"need" a man or a woman in your life to be happy.

• Oh, Jester... :P

• I love this 😂😂 nah you don't need a woman but I don't need a man, and if I have one I don't want him for money. i can work on my own. I do now.

• The problem with women is men and the problem with men is women. That's just how it is. by the way, your math is incorrect.

• Having a woman is like owning a pet...

• I've heard that you cant' live with them but can't live without them

• Agreed. People shouldn't need their partners. They should want them 😊

• I agree. I don't need a woman. I need a man😉

• Haha you made me laugh ;)

• Hahahaaha this is awesome! :D

• Oh yeah, who's gonna make you dinner? Who's gonna have the house cleaned when you come home? Who's gonna be there for you when you need someone most?

• LOL best thing I've seen on here.

• So complicated, like math haha

• I don't think that the time=money

• I love the math you did for this haha.

• All u need is hookers and party I know

• Of course a man dont need a woman, just like a woman dont need a man. Honestly though straight men need sex, therefore he need a women even if it's to rape her... which about what 30% (or more) men do

• For some people, I say this could totally work out and be true. I am like this so far in my life, but with men. Men = problems for me, so single and living a fun, happy life is what I'd rather do. I don't need a man, and I know some men that don't need women.

Other people get lucky... while relationships do take work, sometimes the reward outweighs the negative spots. I have not been this lucky.

What Guys Said 34

• I would cry, haha. I'd honestly cry. The whole world would be a sausage fest. I'd never ever catch a glimpse of a pair of glorious boobs. I'd honestly have ZERO motivation going out to meet people.

• Hahaha that's funny xD

But now being serious, no man should need a woman, just like no woman should need a man. You should want her/him, but you shouldn't need them.

• I like this one. Good job man. I don't need or want a woman. Been this way for several years. My family members are upset with me but I got my own things to deal with first.

• 0|2
  • Of course men don't "need" women. Men want women.

Until they perfect the sex robot. Then men won't want women either.

• Lol so true, I have been single so far, I will admit there are tough moments but I have learned to get through and I feel I am getting stronger and better at hiding and regulation and keeping my emotions inside.

• I have wriiten your quote down. 😂

• @Sorrento_Moon well its gonna be after 1 or 2 decades, a girl not gonna say 'yes' to a moronic philosopher like me. Well but if it happens anytime soon, I will send you the invites along with 3-4 tickets 😉

• Haha @nik1hil I'll look forward to that. Oh, and I'll buy a new hat and outfit just in case it's anytime soon 😜👍

• Do I need one? no of course not, do I want one? yes absolutely as long as she adheres to my standards.

• surely

woman = money + money

that would mean

money = square root of problems

2money = square root of problems x 2

therefore,

woman / 2 = square root of problems x 2

woman = square root of problems x 4

now I'm just confusing myself

• I always said that "men don't women and women don't need men". I also think it's wrong to need a women/a man in your life. Things like food, repairing clothes, etc I can all do myself.

Wanting is something different and I think much healthier. Right now I don't want one but who knows in a few years I feel different about it.

• I just really like dating man

• I don't want anyone to need me because need implies desperation. I desire to be wanted not needed and I feel the same way about women.

• Thats pretty good man. Where you get the Jesterean Theorem from?
    The majority of women do fit that but, I met one really good one so I'm trying to keep the hope alive.

• you took this from somewhere and i can't remember where. i know I've seen it on tv at some point and its going to drive me nuts until i remember lol

• Do i need one? no. Do i want one? sure... if she wasn't a you know what..

• lol omfg another one of these this is just becoming so sad

• I ignore that paper, but yes you can live on your own and still live a happy life

• thats some flawless math there my friend. some fine substitutions indeed.

• I never liked math or any calculation any how

• You must have had bad experiences with women, because the ones i know don't really need money for you to be with them.

• i dont NEED a woman but having a woman would be nice as long as she is sane... ok a little sane... ok a smige sanne? : P

• Men don't need a woman but many will still have one because it's the norm in our society.

• You don't need anyone. You can like someone and you can want them but needing them is weird and clingy.

• Actually married men make more money than single men

• Without women our lives would be very boring and dull plain and simple

• I agree, I don't need a woman. However, I disagree with your whys.

• No woman no cry.

• I think men are nothing without women.
    We need them, and they need us too. We are like an apple. Half of apple is us men, the other half of apple is women. When they get together, they become 1.
    :)

• IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

But I still like girls.

• I don't understand math and all those symbols. So, yes I need a lady.

• Can't argue with science.

• More from Guys
    4