What two items would you put in a Time Capsule to send to your past self & future self?

What two items would you put in a Time Capsule... to send to you past & future self?(the time capsule is as big as the items you want to place in it)

Most Helpful Guy

• To my past self I'd probably want to send something like "Don't quit playing football, don't skip a class at school losing all your friends, don't get into computers and keep your social life as it is."
    To my future self I'd want to say "You better have finished something of done something useful! If not, what the hell have you done all this time?"

Most Helpful Girl

• Takis and a bunch of black lip ring balls because I keep losing mine and its getting annoying

What Guys Said 5

• To my past self , a copy of the divorce papers from my first marriage and a note stating if I met an married her in the future I would kick my own ars lol.
    And to the future me a pic of back in the day when I had vey long hair and a little note attached stating do you miss me yet. Roflmbo

• Haha!, you will have to show me a pic of you with long hair

• I promise I won't laugh 👍

• Fair enough 😜

• To my past self a print out of every lottery result since that time.

To my future self a picture of my junk.

• Hahaha! 👍
      You'll be sharing the Jackpot with me then, because I have the same idea 😂😂

• That's OK I can share all those jackpots it will still be a lot :)

• okay It's a deal 👌

• A paper with some pics and text:

"Dude, this is your bank account."
    printscreen showing 0€

"This is your future family."
    Picture: alone with 4 dogs...

"PS: DO SOMETHING !!! QUICK !"

• Aww what kind of dogs do you have?

• What would you do?

• I would send a note to my past self telling me not to give up on a dream I had. I would attach it to a family photo ( I have a huge family) lol

To my future self I would would send a note saying, " I hope you have found the inner piece you are searching for, if not keep on searching" I would send a few little treasured keepsakes I have which were my father's.

• I would look up a bunch of the past winning powerball numbers and send them tonmybpast self

• That's classified. How did you get this information.

What Girls Said 0