Are you ever baffled how much your pets love you?

0|0
12|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha yes. My rabbit was hopping on my leg trying to get my attention. I ignored him. I was chopping up broccoli on the floor on a chopping board and he comes and sits on the edge of the chopping board and starts eating the left over broccoli. He wouldn't go until i picked him up and smooched his nose. Then he would go for a gander come back and want me to do the same thing. Like he goes off exploring and comes back to get affection, his really adorable.

My dog just loves sitting on my lap and he would sometimes nap with me on the couch after work. His head would be near my head and he would just sleep. His very protective of me also, so he'll go bite someone's hand off unless i told him not to.

It really does amazes me. I love both of my pets dearly.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No, it's a pretty straightforward instinct. The instincts which amaze me are the very specific ones, those which dictate action in very narrow circumstances.

1|2
    0|0
  • Meh, dogs are pack animals so it makes sense why they'd love me like they do.

They say that dogs who have been abused by their owners still wag their tails when they see them. I'm more amazed at how our own species isn't that loyal to each other, tbh.

2|0
    0|0
  • no, pets are so under rated in life on many levels

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a fish pond.
    They only like me because I feed them.

1|2
    0|0
  • Nope not really dogs see us as members of their pack.

0|1
    0|0
  • no not really

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Unfortunately all I have is a hamster and she doesn't love anyone except her food and her wheel.

My best friend's cat on the other hand... I come over and he is all over me. It's so cute!

2|0
    0|0
    • My cats are cuddly too=^..^=

• Show All
    • She has horses! I'm jealous lol.

• Yup! She has 4! Gus, Star, Imp, and I forget the fourth's name because they just got her but apparently she's younger than the rest and a total sweetheart.

• never. i can understand why he does, and i love him SOOOO MUCH BACK! :D

1|2
    0|0
  • Not really baffled actually as she's a dog and they're usually very loving and protective over the ones in their 'pack' (their humans) but I definitely love her as much as she loves me - it's mutual :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I love my baby lover! She my little lover... my bird!

1|0
    0|0
  • My dog just stole 11 cookies that were cooling on a rack by the oven. 11! She thought I baked them all for her, no doubt. No wonder she loves me.

1|0
    0|0
  • My Shifu (German Shepherd) didn't eat and kept crying entire day when my father passed away. :( He keeps on crouching near everyone in the family. He is our baby and is so much attached to the family that we don't even consider him other species now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am with my cat. Since I've never met a cat so affectionate the way lily is.

1|0
    0|0
  • They hate me hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a pair of super fluffy Pj pants for the winter and when I wear them my dog rubs all over my legs it's so cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a pet :(

0|0
    0|0
  • They're smart, they know where their food comes from. lt's pretty straightforward.

0|0
    0|0