Is it gross that I never wash my hands after I go to the bathroom?

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with it. Its not like I'm getting anything on my hands, so i just don't see the point. There are more germs on a doorknob than on my dick, and we aren't expected to wash our hands everytime we open a door.

• Okay
  • Gross
I like how girls are acting like they are gonna puke because i touched my dick for 5 seconds, then touched something else, yet they are willing to put a dick in their mouth and even let it ejaculate into them. Some even swallow.

Something is clearly wrong here...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sir , you're the reason why I don't like shaking hands 😂. That's nasty. Imagine all the germs and you could have feces under your nails and you do t even know it.

• Oh no! I wash my hands after taking a shit for that very reason. I meant that i just don't see the point in washing my hands after i pee, since I'm not getting any urine on my hands anyway.

I probably shouldve specified that...

• Well it's still gross. Do you at least wash your hands before you prepare food?

• Yes, i do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ikr... My dick is probly the cleanest part of my body.. It gets cleaned, then gets covered up in 2 layers if clean clothes for the next 23 hrs.. doesn't even touch anything all day.. I feel like my hands put more germs on it...

• EXACTLY. People treat genitals as if they are the only part of your body that is carrying bacteria. I have no more bacteria on my dick than i have on my arm. People expect me to wash my hands after i touch my dick, but they don't expect me to wash my hands after i scratch my arm.

The general population is just so horribly misinformed its mind numbing.

What Girls Said 12

• It's good to have your hands clean in general.

• My hands get cleaned when i take my daily shower. Or if i get maple syrup on my hands at any point in the day.

• The point is that you can't see the bacteria. Can you see a cold virus before you catch it? No... SO you don't think the virus is there...
    It's the same principle, you can't see the 'invisible dirt' (as such) on your hands, so you think it's not there...

• You do understand bacteria is everywhere and if you immune system never encounters it and you get put in a environment with it you can die right?

• I don't get any faecal matter on my hand. My fingers never come into contact with my urine. I wrap my hand in toilet paper and give it one quick dab.

Most guys just try to violently shake the excess piss off of their penises, but end up letting it dribble down the front of their pans when they're done anyway.

• Yeah sure but there are some bathroom... activities... that kind of need you to have clean hands... Maybe it's because I'm a girl, it's a different thing... Sure, you need a bit of dirt and bacteria but it's also good to wash your hands. You've touched loads of dirty surfaces with nobody knows what on them. It's just a good precaution to take.

• yes it is gross. Since the chances of you bringing extra bacteria out of the bathroom with you is higher.

• You cannot see bacteria or the little particles of urine or faecal matter flying around in the air. I guess it's different for guys, because girls have to get in the toilet bowl to wipe when they pee, and you guys don't. However, it's gross to have particles of poo on your hands, so yeah it's gross that you don't wash your hands after.

• I think I'm going to throw up now, and I hope I never go anywhere that you've been.

• So me touching my dick, then touching something that you touched is more disgusting than putting a dick in your mouth and maybe even letting it cum inside?

Clearly something is wrong with your logic.

• Do you kiss your partner? Everytime you kiss them, you swap spit--which is teeming with bacteria.

Everything you touch, everything you do is teeming with bacteria. Bacteria is literally everywhere. The fact that i don't wash my hands after going to the bathroom literally makes no difference at all--whatsoever.

• There's plenty of difference between the bacteria in your mouth, and the bacteria on your genitals. There's no similarity between the two whatsoever. Just because bacteria is bacteria doesn't mean it's all the same bacteria. Some are more dangerous than others, and you're certainly playing with the more dangerous ones.

• Okay and what about when you wipe your ass? Good job spreading all of this nasty particles 👎

• I should have specified that i DO wash my hands after taking a shit. I just don't see the point in washing your hands after you pee.

Also, i don't take shits in public anyway.

• Very much so! Especially because you're a guy who has to touch his penis. There's ton of bacteria you're placing on surfaces.. and people😵

• What if i told you that i wrap my hand in toilet paper and my hand never comes into contact with my urine?

• simplemente no es aceptable!

• That's pretty gross

• Yes, that's just nasty.

• Gross. 🙈 that's how people get sick.

• That's gross but this is probably a troll question anyways

• I think you should know that there is a very bad infection called c-diff. It is contracted through feces and I caught this infection because someone with c-diff was using the same toilet as me and they did not wash their hands after going to the bathroom. They then spread it and I ended up getting it. There are more deadly things than you can imagine and I urge you to start really paying attention to hygiene because it could have killed me had I not been on extremely strong antibiotics.

What Guys Said 5

• Well if you're just taking a piss and don't wash your hands, then yah I can see your point, especially when you mentioned girls sucking dick. It's not like a dick any cleaner right before they start giving a 10+ minute BJ, but yet they find it disgusting that you touched you touched that same dick for 20 seconds and didn't wash your hands.

However if you take a dump and don't wash your hands afterwards, THAT'S very disgusting. Also even as far as just taking a piss, it's proper to have clean hands in public. If you're worried about touching the door handle, carry some hand sanitizer around with you.

• I do wash my hands after taking a shit. But i never take shits in public.

• yah that's what i assumed you meant

• How many times have I seen guys coming out of a stall after shitting and heading right out the door? And even if you did not shit, your penis does collect bits of urine over the day. So forget the Mr Clean Dick approach. After using the toilet and before leaving that room, you should wash. And places that handle food in any way require employees to wash twice.

• That's how you end up giving everyone Hepatitis B if you ever get infected with it

• In a hospital you're expected to wash your hands anytime you open a door!

• But we don't attend a hospital on a regular basis unless we work there or are a patient with a disease.

• Many of the people you meet in daily life have weakened immune systems because they are fighting caner or other diseases. You don't just find them in hospitals.

• But hypothetically if you had gonorrhea or the flu and were asymptomatic and don't wash your hands can't you... Ew. Oh god. I don't ever want to shake another person's hands again.

• If I took a piss it doesn't bother me. If I went #2 yeah I always wash my hands and I wash my hands before dinner. But imagine you already have a TON of bacteria/germs on your hands like from door knobs, typing on a keyboard, etc.