Who would you marry if you have a choice?

come on realistically..

• Pimp
    2% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
  • Mafia boss
    18% (8)15% (4)17% (12)Vote
  • Loser
    9% (4)8% (2)8% (6)Vote
  • Old and rich
    16% (7)4% (1)11% (8)Vote
  • Farmer
    24% (11)31% (8)27% (19)Vote
  • Good die young
    7% (3)12% (3)8% (6)Vote
  • Other
    24% (11)30% (8)28% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|7

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife. She's a teacher. :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely the farmer. Is that in this list because you think it's a negative thing? Farmers are hard working people and the work they do is totally underrated. Some people look down on them but farmers contribute so much to society and what they do is absolutely necessary and valuable. Farmers aren't stupid either, they have a lot of knowledge about things that other people don't. I'd gladly marry a farmer.

3|0
    0|0
    • Exactly. I'd imagine you'd need quite a bit of scientific knowledge to be a farmer.

What Guys Said 6

• Loser, die young , or farmer
    Reason i said loser is because her being a loser means not 2 me if she means everything 2 me. Then she's worth more than anyone in this world

2|0
    0|0
  • my girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • I say a female farmer lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Other was an option? dam I chose farmer.

lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Jessie1DLM

0|0
    0|0
  • Other for sure, all of these are bad to me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Just who I'm with now is perfectly fine with me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want any of those coz i would want to marry my boyfriend ❤

0|1
    0|0
  • If I had to choose any from these "avoiding" the "other" option. It would be a farmer. But I should choose "other" :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Farmer😎😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand some of these, what's "Good die young"? That sounds fun...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well since Gerard Butler is almost 50, but hot af, and also rich I will take him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mafia boss :p Lets dominate the gangster world together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Farmer. We could feed the world together :D

0|0
    0|0
  • It thought i already had a choice😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Mafia boss cause all the other options are terrible; and I may get a chance to practice my Italian, which is a bit too rusty right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other.
    Realistically, probably a graphic designer or someone that works with computers. He doesn't need to make a lot of money, but I'd want him to enjoy his job. Look wise, average to slightly above is fine, I just want to trust my partner and have fun through life's adventures.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy who gets me and loves me :P be it any age but definitely not anyone who is only with me for sex or someone who goes against my morals aka pimps, mafia bosses...

0|0
    0|0