Do you currently hate anyone?

If so, who and why?

0|0
25|27

Most Helpful Guy

• I never used to. But as time has passed, it has become easier and easier to hate people.

And yes, there are several people I hate. Not any kind of exaggeration, either -- I legitimately hate them. Especially a woman I knew (I won't bog things down with details, but no, it isn't about romance).

I was seriously disappointed that she returned safely from abroad -- she had spent a year in Northern Africa/Middle East, and I honestly hoped that she would have been kidnapped or killed while she was out there. Alas, didn't happen, and I'm not the type to ruin my life by acting violently, so her demise will have to remain a blood-soaked fantasy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I try not to hate people but someone I do hate is my sister's girlfriend. She's a narcissistic egotistical manipulative piece of work who lies, cheats, has no respect for my family and thinks she can run my sister's life. They also fight about every single little thing. I don't like it one bit.

0|0
    0|0
    • She sounds horrible, why hasn't your sister broken up with her yet?

• Show All
    • Here's hoping she makes the right one.

• I hope so 😣

What Guys Said 26

• Currently? Hate anyone?

No, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate ignorance

which coincidentally, seems to flood the minds of a lot of users on this site.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are better ways to spend time than actively hating someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
    So no... I hate anyone 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a hater, more of a lover really ^^.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! :D
    https://youtu.be/1N5p8IXzNdc
    haha not really i don't care enough to hate

0|0
    0|0
  • No, can't say I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and they currently inhabit the White House, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate Elsa from Frozen xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I have no energy/time for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally speaking I hate pretty much everybody but a few people top the list. My kids cunt mother for one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, in fact I've never hated anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • i haven't hated anyone for awhile its weird. don't really hate people jut stop talking 2 them and go on with my life

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Apart from my self no one yea haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stay mad at anybody for more than a month, so no. There was this one guy I hated because he was a dick to me a while ago, but now I think he's awesome so 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • NO I DON;T HATE ANYONE

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now, I hate Chris Christie. He seems just like J. Edgar Hoover. Ugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • lots of people

0|0
    0|0
  • I currently hate pretty much everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate most women

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't hate anyone. I don't waste time on hating someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Myself, because I'm still loving someone who had hurt me so much before. -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes so many

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my last two G. fs " You know why", I don't fucking ask them to fucking love me, but they do and after that they want a serious relationship and kids. Hey I don't fuck them or use them because I know it gona end this way.
    and when finally I dump them they cried whenever they got the chance to attract attention and make me "Osama bin laden" in front of whole class, which they do perfectly. I think at least I had banged them so I got insulted for something... stupid bitches.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate myself

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you hate yourself?

• My life is shit

• What's shit about it?

What Girls Said 24

• Mostly just myself for being me :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate my mom.

0|0
    0|0
    • What happened that made you hate her?

• Show All
    • Oh damn

• Yeah I can't even sleep anymore

• In real life no, on the Internet, I did before but not anymore. Because it's stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, hates a big word and I don't have time for that shit. Like life's too short to start hating people.

The only person I do hate which may contradict what I've just said is my dad, but I dont see him and I don't waste a second not that so ultimately doesn't effect me one bit

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. There's no point.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate anyone because I find hate as a very powerful and negative emotion to feel. I do not like some people, but I'm not willing to waste my energy on hating on somebody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I hold grudges. Especially against people who harm my family physically or mentally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate my ex boyfriend. He used to emotionally abuse me and cause me to hate myself. I could never forgive him for what he put me though for the last two years.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, a few people.

0|0
    0|0
  • This douche who said all this shit to my friend like how he really wants to date her and blah blah blah and then got back with his girlfriend. And the girlfriend who started shit at my school with me and her because she thought we were talking shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • That makes me all the more glad to not be in school anymore, haha.

• I can't wait to be done and i just started highschool.

• Truthfully? My sister in law, although I wish her no ill will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily hate but a strong aversion to my "aunt" who was married into my family and cheated on my uncle with about a dozen men but my uncle only got back together with her since he knew if they broke up she would never let him see her again since she may or may not be his daughter

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't like a guy in my class. If I tell you why , you will hate him also xDD. Well this guy is actually really stupid, he thinks that women are like objects, they are only for sexual things, they should not work, they have to wear hijab (veil), they should stay at home, and he actually hates me too because I'm a big feminist and whenever I defend women and HE HATES THAT...
    Talking about this made me feel better , THANKS.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is he by any chance from Saudi Arabia? That kind of thinking is unfortunately rampant there. And you're welcome.

• OH no no no, he is from Morocco, people here have also that kind of thoughts (some of them)

• The bus driver that hit my car and this woman who hasn't pay me for staring at her stupid commercial

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. That only gives the person you're hating power over your thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • This guy really hurt me.😡😡

He is lucky I am no longer upset.

Jk

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't have the attention span for hatred

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have developed very strong hatred feelings towards Donald Trump

0|1
    0|0
    • he's just an asshole... the bigger problem are the people who actually believe his shit and vote for him

• @Yumix I don't even think I hate him actually. He's just a joke so I'd rather say I find him irrelevant. But indeed I wonder how he even has a public. I can almost think he payed them to support him.

• My sister. I just can't stand her

0|0
    0|0
  • this guy who broke my heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate, just strongly dislike

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope and never have.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. my mother in law. she's always calling me a slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have enough characters to list them all and I hate them cause they are annoying af

0|0
    0|0