Do you have family members/ Real life friends on GaG? Or a partner on GaG?

My sister just joined ukh lol I feel she's violating my privacy T_T GaG is not my little secret refuge anymore sigh..

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• @GraySailorsBride is my wife. She has been a member of GaG since my account was only about 2 weeks old. She surprised me one day by messaging me under her new username.

• you can always talk to her about it and hopefully it goes well if not block her that's what i do with my sisters it sends a pretty clear message of the need for privacy.

• I agree with this @ElissaDido

• look you both are sisters and sometimes that's a hard place to be so try the civil approach always, but at the ed of the day if you both can't see eye to eye then take maters a different way with the most direct solution. one should always try civility first even in difficult situations then eek alternatives should civility fall short. that's all i'm getting at.

• well there is my two cents i wish you both luck with each other.

• I don't know if anybody I know IRL is on GAG. If anyone I knew found out about what I've said on here I'd be fucked.

• No. Two of my friends did join a while back, but they're inactive. I tried to get one of my other friends to join once, but he... didn't have very nice things to say about the site when he visited haha.

• Lol! You'll have to restrict all of your answers now :D
    I told my friend about the site 2 days ago, not sure if she's planning on joining though

• Hahah I talked about the site to a couple of friends as-well, who knows they might be here in undercover mode :p

• So that's why that level 1 account was asking me question about you :o haha just kidding

• Nope I have no one here I know personally and I will keep it that way lol but If I met someone from gag in real life then that would be alright.

• My younger brother (teen) and sister (adult) both have an account on here... but they aren't very active here. I don't think either one has signed in here in months.

• Nope: I, myself and I and my Anonymous.

• eh no and I hope that will never happen... but I'm pretty sure they are not interested in it anyway. but if someone I personally know would join, even if it's not my family, I would remove my pics

• Whats her user name, whats her user name :D

• My friend saw me on the site and she made an account, but she was only on the site for a little bit. She deactivated

• No-one know I use GaG and I intend to keep it that way. 😂

• Better not say anything inappropriate anymore.

• Omg 😀 You have a sister😂 Why have I not heard

• Thankfully not...

• No, No , No.

Haha, how unfortunate for you!

• That sucks. I don't know anyone on here in real life

• No, but I would love to :D.

• No I've not anyone known to me.

• that would mean deactivation time for me

• OMG. That was your sister. ? Oops

What Girls Said 20

• hahaha welcome elissadido's sister wherever u r!

i have no one i personally know on GaG. if i ever do, I'm probably just gonna go anonymous and still talk to my friends =]

• My friends know about my addiction of GAG but they don't wanna join... I haven't invited them tho XD I don't want them here tbh, GAG is personal let's say (and they are involved in my questions sometimes! XD)

If this gager marries me, then I'll have a partner on GAG hahahaha

• Wtf. Are you guys from Tunisia or France? :p I just randomly noticed this. If you dont wanna tell, dont.

No ;p I think. I hope so.

• Hahha we're from Tunisia but we live in France xD Damn it's true iit's confusing :p

• Ohhh okay :p I just remember seeing Tunisia on your account and being very confused when I stalked your sister's account. Lets not tell her. Shhh.

• My little sister joined in like July or smth, used it for like a month, and got sick of it I guess. She doesn't come here anymore, thankfully.

• My partner is now on here, so is his brother. It's a little awkward sometimes because I don't really want his brother to see some of my responses but meh, he doesn't come on much and I don't think he gives a shit :P

• Really who your sister? hahah lol I am sorry No-one i know goes on here and I am glad!

• I do. A friend of mine is on here. Lured her here when she found out about the Amazon giftcards.

• Welcome to G@G, @DocRim!

I don't have family on here, though, and I'd like it to stay that way! I like my privacy, too. ;P

• Fortunately I don't have anyone here. My sister knows that I use this site, but she has no interest in creating an account.

• My boyfriend made an account but he is never on here. If he was, he would be super protective of me, and would start an argument with people who were mean to me on here. Lol. He needs to get on more often and I need to get him to calm down. 🙈

• Nope. They think this place is weird

• My cousin is here. @The_moon

• Nooo! I hope they never join lol. GaG is mine!

• Nah, they are not interested. :p

• no but lebanon is too small.
    if they read what I write here... ermm :/

• My sister was here for a short time.

• I actually got my sister to join but she hasn't totally gotten into this yet. I'm working on it.

• Nope. This is why I'll never tell anyone about GaG.

• My friend found out I had an acc so she made one too

• Nope I know know one on this website personally