Were you planned or an accident?

0|0
19|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I was planned my Dad wanted a girl named (insert my name here) so they kept having kids until they had me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm irish/italian catholic, so we're all accidents. Mom wants a couple of kids and she's blessed with 8 of them over the next 20 years.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I was born 9 months after my mother's birthday so I'm going to guess I was birthday sex that was probably an accident :P

2|0
    0|0
  • An accident XD

those guys were like "yeah, let's have sex, what could go wrong"

Ooops lol

Even tho they have been very honest with me, they always tell me that I am the most beautiful accident lol not sure how to take that XD

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh wow...
      Well, take it as a compliment. I'm sure your parents don't be meaning any harm. It's just their own little inside joke about how u got conceived. Of course, no child wants to hear that they're "an accident ".

• Show All
    • @realfire22 did you watch tHe emperors new school?

• Yeah I did. The episodes were ok, but the movies are better in my opinion, although it's cute seeing Kuzko caring about Malena

• I was an accident. My parents were engaged when my mom found out she was pregnant with me. Unfortunately with the addition of me and my sister 15 months later she didn't get to go back to being a volunteer firefighter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think i was planned!

1|0
    0|0
  • As both my daddy and momma put it, I most definitely wasn't an accident. My parents had kinky sex with each other;as a result, they ended up with a beautiful daughter who also plans on having the hottest, kinkiest sex so her own kids will be born.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad didn't want another kid, but then I happened, and he was super happy because I look like him lol. He's so vain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well... both.

My mom wanted one more baby and my dad went along with the plan... then they got two for one! 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I was like.. Double the accident.

My twin brother wasn't planned, and then a bit later they found out they got a two for one special so... Yeah, I wasn't planned lmao

2|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I'm from Mars. Nah jk. But I guess you could say accident because I was unexpected but it wasn't like a hook up or anything My parents were married then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering that I was born nine months after my parents anniversary and my mom was 31 when she had me, I am going to say accident.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I was planned im the only one in my entire family who was planned. My moms mother was 15 when she had my mom so she was definitely an accident my dads my had her first child at 14 so he was an accident.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha :D

Neither.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was a surprise 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I was an accident. And supposed to be a boy according to doctors.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was definitely an accident. Best accident ever, they all agree now xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Being there was 10 years between my sister & myself. I would say accident.

0|0
    0|0
  • <<<<<This legend right here was planned 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely an accident. My mom wasn't even sure who the father was at first😕 yikes...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Great question. I never really asked because many years ago I figured out I was actually conceived a month before my parents were married. I don't think they were planning it, but obviously didn't care otherwise.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was an accident all the way, that's what happens when parents can't keep their hands off of each other. 😐

1|0
    0|0
  • My parents had a one night stand. They didn't even start dating until my mom was 6 months pregnant with me. so i was an accident

0|0
    0|0
  • I was planned lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think I was an accident, since my biological parents abandoned me

0|0
    0|0
    • :'(
      Maybe they had a really good reason, like they probably couldn't take good care of u like they wanted to. Obviously your mom loved you enough to go all the nine months with u. :)

• I thank them for the life I'm living today, but the question of what they look like haunts me every now and then though...

• I think I was planned, but I'm not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • planned, my brother was an accident

0|0
    0|0
  • im a planned accident :|

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of both. My mother wanted a girl and kept going till she got one, I'm second youngest.

0|0
    0|0