Do you believe coca-cola actually contains cocaine by some degree but coca-cola company keeps it a secret?

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• no because it isn't all that good. Everyone has to have least had it once if a can had cocaine in it, wouldn't we all be addicted to drinking it like drug addicts?

• one more thing it's addicting because of the caffeine.

• yeah dat's y i wondered how's addictive... so i assumed it had some drug...

basically coffee contains caffeine too but i'm not addicted to it... although i'm more addicted to sodas generally... even those widout caffeine like Sprite or 7UP...

Most Helpful Guy

• Does anyone else remember when it was used as boot polish and use by the police to remove blood from the road.
    Cola is used for so many different things for cleaning and diy stuff.

* I don't know how true most of the things said it use for is true*
    even if I search on the web I can't be sure.

This is just my point of viewand not the view of GAG or the partners or sponsors

What Girls Said 8

• The FDA would know by now if it still did.

• I think its just addicting!

• SERIOUSLY? LOL!

• It used to. But not anymore I don't think lol

• Well, that would definitely add a lot of worth to each bottle 😅

• Since it's illegal they would have a seriously hard time hiding that from the government and the FDA.

• Yes, I've heard of that... it might be true...

• I think they used to but they don't now considering it's illegal.

What Guys Said 13

• Umm... no. It's the sugar (with a bit of saltiness) and the gas that sells it. Not the drug. Also, the caffeine but mostly the buzz feeling and the sugar high.

• salt?

• Yes, you throw a bit of sodium into the sugar mix to make it feel sweet without being too sweet. Or it can be any kind of salty flavor.

• aha... i see...

• hell yea they mastered their recipe checked it twice and now made a cocaine substitute with chemicals CUZ THAT SHIT IS ADDICTIVE

Lol no lie it is tho

• it's addictive indeed... and all sodas as well... so i wonder if they add some drugs on 'em...

• yes. must a reason why it's addictive.

• They may have in the past decades ago but not anymore.

• Well, I must be a junkie by now then.

• They used to do that back in the good old days.

• no not anymore, but the used to

• I think movie popcorn contains cocaine

• popcorn looks like a mini used toilet paper as i said in another poll of mine before... :p

• They still use the same plant that cocaine comes from the coca plant but not the cocaine part. Coca cola is literally cocaine cola. lol

• Not in a long time. It was originally boasting that it mixed cocaine and caffeine for a nice pick-me-up ;)

• It used to because back then pharmacy was largely unregulated and medicine wasn't as advanced, so people really just put whatever into their products.

• Yes, it's practically "hidden" in the name Coca :P

• No they couldn't do that. All products have to be tested. It used to have it before it became illegal though

• when it stopped then?

• I just looked it up, they stpped putting it in in 1903

• woohoo... more than a century ago... but thanks anyway...