What did you do on Thanksgiving break?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw family for Thanksgiving dinner, rested and slept in more, and saw friends today for Friendsgiving. :) What about you?

• Went to gaylor ice, which was pretty cool but the room was 9degrees and the whole place was made out of ice sculptures.
      On Thanksgiving my aunt, cousin, me and my mom went to watch goosebumps and gathered around watching classical movies. Then played bingo. And made gingerbread house 😄

• I know right! My aunt got mad at us for
      Making a mess :( ha

• Yeah, the kids I nanny for made one. Icing everywhere!

What Guys Said 9

• There was no break. #adulthoodsucks

• Visited family... and relaxed! Yesterday I went to a show but stopped at the casino beforehand, won $30, then got to the venue and bought $40 of merch lol, so it was like I paid $10 for it all... 😁

Pretty swell deal!

• visited some friends, visited some family, ate some food, got super sick... uh, got some sleep. All the good stuff!

• Nothing special. Just visited my grandparents to eat a big amount of food together.

• Nothing, Thanksgiving doesn't exist where I live.

• Eat all day long Turkey yummy""""

• My mom actually made turkey and with yams and corn with red rice it was really good. Also i farted a lot

• A little bit of this a little bit of that

• Nothing special. We don't really celebrate it over here

What Girls Said 5

• Went home to visit family and had a lovely time. <3 :)

• Nothing special to be honest.

• Went home to my family.

• I ate rice with chicken curry.

• I went shopping then I went to sleep then I begin to daydream and went back to sleep. I did this over and over again until Thanksgiving Day that's when I ate then went back to sleep. The rain been making me sleepy all break