If you could be any fictional character from a book, movie, tv show etc.. who would you want to be?

Like as a cosplay. I personally would want to be Spongebob, Dipper from Gravity Falls, or Olaf from Frozen. I would also like to be Peter Griffin or Hagrid from Harry Potter. Maybe even James Bond.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Oh the girl from the notebook hahah! or be some kinda of cool chick like boys over flower anime or like a hero like katiness from the book. I would love to be this awesome hero thats brave!

• Tris Prior from DIvergent
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...222e72244d.jpg
    She's strong, smart empathic and she gets to be with the handsome Four!

• I have the nickname of Snow White. Animals just flock to my home. I have one bird who has built a nest just outside my study room window, and another bird that comes to my bedroom window every night to sing to me. I always have random dogs and cats just show up throughout the year and walk through the back door. It's just weird.

• I'd dress up as haymitch Abernathy from the hunger games. I loveee him! My dogs named haymitch 😂😋😌 but i think it would be fun being a guy for a day & the makeup would be awsome! With having to do the wrinkles & stubble.
    I love your idea of dipper! Tgat would be cool! (:

• I would like to find a girl who could do Mabel as well.

• Omg olaf would be fun too see! And Elsa is super in rn. SpongeBob sounds interesting though. I hope you get to do it! (:

• I hope to get a olaf onsie pj set for Christmas

• Princess Jasmine or Mulan.

• Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle.

• Voldy Voldemort

• I would love to be olaf too!

I would dress up as The Comedian from Watchmen or Raven from teen titans

• That anna girl from 50 shades of grey

• for cosplay?

anck su namun or jane marple

What Guys Said 12