Last man/woman on earth what would you do?

If you were the last man/woman on earth what would you do? Would you try and survive until you grew old or would you choose to commit suicide because you couldn't bear the thought of living alone?

• Try and survive, I'm not ready to die just yet.
  • Commit suicide, what's the point of living in a world alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, that sounds kind of awesome. I would probaly break in to every government building and try to find all of their secrey labs and stuff and as a science nerd, I guess you can call it, I would have some fun. Food wouldn't really be a concern those canned fruits and stuff are ment to last a while.

What Guys Said 9

• Step One: Go to the mall steal some expensive clothes.
    Step Two: Steal a sweet ride, drive around the country.
    Step Three: Learn how to Draw/Paint (secret ambition)
    Step Four: Watch every fucking movie
    Step Five: Cry myself to sleep.
    -Forever alone -_-...

• To be honest, that has always been one of my fantasies ever since I read "I am Legend" by Richard Matheson when I was 10. I've thought extensively about this question. After undergoing the hard work I would have to do to be able to live comfortable and safely what with electric generators, my own vegetable gardens, livestock, and water, I would devote my life to reading books, shooting guns, cooking, and doing all of the things I've wanted to do that life often makes difficult.

• I'm kinda used to being alone anyway. Heck, it would be an improvement in my condition, at least i'd know that i was alone because there were no other human beings in the planet.
    Me and my drink, i'd spend the rest of my life on the balcony of my house in wilderness watching sunset.

• Jack off to whoever the last women was

• Omg I would secretly love it 😂 I would go to target and eat so much food

• would be awesome until all the good stuff turns bad.

• I would write everywhere my name and the fact that I was the last man in a hope that someday someone would find it and wonder about me.

• I think I would try to survive to old age.

• I would try and survive as long as I could.

• lol... in any condition... whatever it is... suicide is not would be my option

What Girls Said 7

• I'd try to survive. I'll just need a dog, and I am Legend.

• I feel better being alone, so I guess I would try to live it out. I would probably do something stupid like start going through old messages of people I loved and totally ruin it though xD

• I would wander around, see all the stuff I wasn't capable of seeing before. Cause some mayhem, steal some cars and drive around for awhile. Find myself an army of great danes and spend a few nights in an amazing mansion surrounded by doggies. Then die doing something stupid I presume. It sounds awesome to me.

• That would be terrifying! But I couldn't bring myself to commit suicide. I'd put in all the effort I could to make a living...

• Will there be animals to give me company?

• I think we're biological creatures with the innate sense of survival. Yes, I would try to survive and probably procreate, at some point, with this man. We would use our combined thinking to find ways to survive and continue on with the human race.