Do those Sarah McLachlan animals commercials make you cry?

• I cry like a baby
  • I get teary
  • I have no soul

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I do get sad. I have been rescuing and fostering animals for the past couple years so it does get to me but I am happy to say that the last puppy I just fostered got adopted.

• Aww same. My foster pup actually just got returned but I'm glad to have him back.

What Guys Said 2

• Just makes me think of the South Park episode "Crack Baby Athletic Association".

• Never seen them. I do hate the SPCA in general though.

• Why?

• that doesn't apply to me either

• souls are for slaves.

What Girls Said 2

• They're effin' Depressing!! xD I'd just change the channel if i were you... and instead help those animals around you if you can... like i'm a foster parent of two homeless cats... but I don't own them.. i just feed them out when i see them. and I save kittens and others when I see they need help... but watching something on tv and asking for money and they will most likely not use the entire money you send to help them.. and use it for soemthing else... is just awfully depressing...

• I actually do foster pets :) Probably why I find it so touching because I know what those poor animals go through as the result of neglect.

I actually do appreciate the ASPCA because they have done a lot for our shelter in the last. That being said, I prefer to donate my time and not my money!

• nope i don't have a soul