What are some things you wish you knew in high school?

Most Helpful Guy

• That the world sucks, and it only respects certain types of educated people. Like people with university degrees, otherwise they want you to be a civil worker or a trades person. You're not this smart so you belong here, with people that look, talk, behave, and speak like this and that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Choose your friends wisely..
    Hang out with people that embody what you want to become or you want be.
    H. S. Is just a beginning.. So make mistakes and try different things.
    Stay away from drugs and alcohol.
    Be sure to get you math down. It will come in handy
    Enjoy every moment. 😊

What Guys Said 10

• That looks don't mater friends do. That no mater how nervous or insecure you are so is everyone else.

That grades really do matter when it comes to the college you want especially the Freshman and Junior years.

I would have reached out more to the shy ones and included them in my circle

• To learn how to make money instead of going to college. Only using college as a tool instead of an inevitable next step. I would be much farther along now if I never went to college as far as money goes.

• How to be an Adult

I want my mommy

• Two things.

1.) I need to aim higher and try for Harvard/Oxford.

2.) I don't need to wait for a degree to start making money.

• Get good grades for scholarships, but don't let it impact your mental health and stress you out if you get a C or two.
    College isn't the end all be all, plumbers and electricians make more than the average college graduate. You don't need to go to Yale or Princeton unless you want to become a politician.

• That I could get a scholarship to M. I. T. by bulding a fucking clock

• You mean a fake bomb designed by your CAIR (Muslim Brotherhood + Hamas) dad?

• @galloway875 what's a hamas? I'm not Muslim I was making a joke

• Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood are the two terrorist groups that formed CAIR. Good ole Clockboy's dad is a CAIR shill who has perpetrated similar hoaxes before. They split to Qatar to accept a scholarship from a sheikh known for donating to terrorist groups, but not before suing the city, school district, and police department for $15 million due to his so called trauma. Sure looked traumatized at all those events people bent over backwards to make for him. Big, fat, Islamophobia bating, money grubbing troll. Hamas is the Palestinian terror group constantly lobbing rockets out of apartments, schools, hospitals, and mosques, then screams to the world that Israel is murdering innocents when Israel hits those spots in self defense. I get the joke, I'm just pointing out the meaning for those still in the dark.

• Things that would have prepared me for adult life as well as college.

• school doesn't matter.

bang chicks
    keep said chicks skinny
    maintain harem

• nothing mommy

• What i know now about women

What Girls Said 9

• ugh that looks do MATTER!

• How important grades really are.

Learn to study more effectively.

Realize how easy homework is compared to college.

That so many things that were a HUGE deal at the time, really were NOT.

That most of the people that you think are friends, are merely just temporary acquaintances.

• I wish I had enjoyed my high school years because they just flew by. I regret not enjoying the moments.

• Grades are everything. What college you go to can dictate a lot of your life.

• how fafsa works.
    your SATs don't matter

• I wish I didn't care so much about what those around me thought of me

• Get a scholarship and study abroad

• Anything about sex. I grew up in this really fundamental Christian family, so they told me nothing about it. Nada. I was shocked when I found out at sixteen. I didn't even know I had a vagina. I thought sex was just lying in bed together and that the sperm somehow traveled through the skin of one's belly or something. I know, completely weird and naive.

• How to manage life lol, they never taught me how to save money , how to pay taxes, how to make a cover letter/resume , how to buy a house