Is it wrong to have a crush on my adopted sister?

The thing is my parents decided to adopt her cause she had a few problems at home and my dad works in a place were they wanna help troubled teens. I've known her for a while and I've had a crush on her for a long time even before my parents decided to adopt her. Is this wrong or counted as incest? What should I do?
please excuse my English

Most Helpful Girl

• kinda puts stress on the family.

Most Helpful Guy

• Morally? No, it's not wrong.

Legally? Most likely, depending on your local laws.

There's nothing wrong with having a crush but depending on where you live, it's not legal to act upon it, is what I meant.

What Girls Said 3

• uhm i don't think it's a good idea. even though u aren't biologically related. it's just a bit complicated =/

• Depends.
    When did u guys adopt her?
    Do you 'consider' her your 'sister' or act like friends?
    Do you think she will ever like u that way?
    Will this ever work?
    Will your parents 'approve'?
    Will your friends be 'supportive'?

• It's not incest because you aren't related, however, that's still your sister. . makes sense? Would you fuck your sister?

What Guys Said 3

• Like her like a natural sister or the atmosphere in the house will get really uneasy.

• Can't be helped. Not really incest.

• I wouldn't say so especially because you're not blood and you had a crush on her before she was adopted