Why do you not grow and sell marijuana?

For US citizens in the 4 legal states only.

Ever done the math on it? It's insane.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer making money other ways.

• tried that too. Too many losers.

• More importantly, why is your question under "Shopping & Gifts"?

• How else would I get my shopping money if not for weed company stocks.

Most Helpful Guy

• i live in Colorado, one of the few that has legalized it. Aside from the fact that I've never held any interest for marijuana, some other reasons may include:

A. Need a permit and license to grow/sell
    B. Just because its legal doesn't mean you can have as much as you want
    C. there's plenty of stores that sell it now anyways

• That sucks. Still it's so cheap to grow that you can still undercut them on bulk pricing and buy a Brabus in a year.

• When T boy finally gets his slow ass in gear, we'll pwn you all.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• It's one of those thing everyone will want to do but only a select few will actually be really successful with it.

• I think 99.99% of people will be too lazy. It's actually easy as fuck.

• Because it's not actually legal in those 4 states. The state authorities decline to prosecute, but it's restricted at the federal level, not state. The DEA can and does continue to make arrests for marijuana in those 4 states. They simply do it without state assistance. Recently Obama essentially said that they feds will look the other way, but that's not legally binding and once he's gone next year, his successor can easily reverse the decision.

• hahahah that's so fucked up

• They have so many rules and regulations to prevent people from selling its ludacris. I looked into it and you have to be a perfect U. S. Citizen to qualify.

• good luck paying that electricity bill. also, i'm pretty sure you need a license to grow weed. i know you can't sell it to others if you grow it from home.

• nah LED grow lights are like 120 Watts for 2'x2' @ $10/month for let's say 4 plants in sea of green method.

depends on if u control the laws or not

• in proxy, yes.

• i think in literal... they literally control the laws. like, it's not even a debate.

• Because there's better professions to have.

• i doubt it.

• Dealing with stoner kids and barely making money since so many people sell it nowadays and having to live with the awful stench. Yeah there's a lot better jobs to have in the world. Do something that actually matters. Living your whole life just being a drug dealer sounds really sad.

• Ya. People in that sector are often losers. I'd probably sell in bulk on ebay and ignore all messages.

Who gives a fuck. People who work in food banks don't have Gulfstreams.

• I don't want to ruin my life.

• do you not read good

• $XXX,000/year > sports

• Just buy a sports team after a while.