Money talks, but it can't sing and dance and it can't walk?

How important for you is that your partner has a stable income? Would you date someone who's unemployed?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like both of us to be bringing in an income. I know my job can't support us both right now. They don't have to make a ton of money, though that never hurt, but enough for us to pay our bills and not worry every month.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I believe in marriage, I would marry someone really rich. In any case, I don't necessarily care too much about my partner's income; I can already support for two without her having any income, but it would be nice or ideal if she is employed and knows exactly what she wants to do or become in the future.

What Girls Said 2

• I would date an unemployed man only if he's really looking for work and has chances of being hired. I wouldn't marry someone without a stable income, marriage is a big responsibility we have lots of things to pay, the rent and eventually kids on the way... I wouldn't mind helping but I still want him to be the one in charge, I'm kind of a traditionalist when it comes to marriage.

• yeah i would date someone unemployed

What Guys Said 2

• Well right now I'm not making much because I'm in school so I'd be ok with a girl not making mucj if she's in school.

• irrelevant. would date/10