Election - Who would you think would win in 2016 American presidential election and why?

Who? and Why?

I feel like it is an important year.

Do you think Bernie Sanders would win? Or trump? or Hillary? or someone else?
Anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are correct t this election is important, but elections do not matter. Democrats/Republicans are two sides of the same coin. They are not serving we the people they are serving corporations L, super packs, and lobbyists. Congress and the Senate are corrupt with greedy career politicians. Until we have a viable third party were screwed.
    The house and the Senate could of stopped Obama but they won't. The 1% that truly run this country have there agendas and the president executes those agendas. If elections were held now Trump would win.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ben Carson or probably trump

What Guys Said 3

• Bernie Sanders or Trump

• Which one do you vote for?

• Don't want to get into a politic war so I don't want to hear your shit.

• lol xD

• Trump or the black neuro. I actually prefer tithing to whatever Trump would do.

• Why do you think he will win?

• i don't really care who wins. I just want money and to blow things up from orbit.

• I can tell you who will lose.

The American public.

What Girls Said 0