What do you propose are the requirements for attaining a PhD in 'appreciating boobs'?

Below is a conversation that started out as a joke.

Helpmeplease444
Imagine having a pillow connected to a woman with a built in warmer + all natural cushion.
thats a boob.
#science

justbanANNAz
this guy totally has a phD in "appreciating boobs"

Asker
@justbanANNAz How does one get a phD in that field? curious minds want to know.

justbanANNAz
well first u have to complete degrees in 'female anatomy' and 'female psychology'.
then of course, u can choose to specialise in your phD. there's appreciating boobs, appreciating butts, appreciating hearts, and so on

But in the interest of curiosity, what would you propose the requirements would be for u personally?

Most Helpful Girl

• This question is hilarious!

I suppose you would need to appreciate all different sizes and shapes of breasts, know how to stimulate them by means of both your hands and mouth as well. Most of all love the woman that they are attached to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well due to the nature of my college studies I actually will have a degree/certification in human anatomy, philology, so I'm already half way there.

Personally I think appreciating them and using them for whatever you can is fine.

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe knowing and appreciating every aspect about them? Positivea and negatives of course and knowing which features out weigh the others...
    That's a really hard one lol

• What do you mean by features?

• I dunno like if you like big or little nipples, big boobs handful boobs or little boobs, "swishy" or firm =-P

• Nothing much just love boobs.

• How would you want someone to show they love your boobs. Or even appreciate them as opposed to just "use them"?

• I don't know... lol!!! I am guessing by buying me top to show off cleavage! lol

• hahahah gosh it look hilarious as just a random conversation haha. 😂
    honestly though, it makes sense!

• So what is the answer Professor justbanANNAz (or should I say MASTER) ?

• ok asker, now u request too much. you must use your intuition. that's all imma say :P

• And here I thought "intuition" was a thing woman use. lol.

• I d go with what justbananaz said :p

• Nothing to add, but I'd really like to read the research you'll be conducting.

• For me it would be everything that @justbanANNAz said. I agree with her.
    Especially when she talks about the degree in "female psychology".

• I'm with @justbanANNAz. I don't think I have more to add, haha.

What Guys Said 3

• Umm do you guys know what doctorate studies are? it's just statistics, it's all research oriented. So a PhD in boobs would literally just be a ton of boring ass stats and quantitative methods classes about researching boobs.

• Only @justbanANNAz would say something like that... objectifying women and all... pssssh typical :P :P

• A Bachelor of Science in Douchery Science.