Is there a food that you hate that most people like?

Believe it or not but I absolutely dislike the taste of popcorn (Not just buttered but also kettle, cheddar, even the dessert chocolate kind... you name it! ) I like the smell of popcorn though.
Me and my friends conversation suddenly went on to this subject and they still can't get their mind around how anyone can not like popcorn ahaha.

So I'm curious, what food do you dislike that everyone else seems fond of?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Oysters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXLY6Z1P3qo

(And I'm not into caviar either)

• White chocolate. I think it's just awful. LMAO

i.huffpost.com/.../o-WHITE-CHOCOLATE-facebook.jpg

• White chocolate shouldn't even be called chocolate since it has no cocoa in it... only the fats if I remember correctly.

• Most Mexican food apart from that which is homemade by my grandmother. As a Mexican-American myself, Chipotle and Taco Bell do not do it for me and I find that the only Mexican food I like is that which I was raised on as it usually varies from household to household.

• Vegetables and/or fruit are just way too healthy for your health. I'm a meatatarian, so I only really eat meat. I do occasionally eat vegetable, but not really. Like maybe once or twice a month

• Kiwi fruit. I just detest the prickly texture when I bite into a slice of kiwi. And I don't like the sourish taste as well.

• Cotton candy. That stuff is just godawful

• I hate 95% of all meats/seafood, just disgusting.

Uh, peanut butter. Fuck that.

• strawberries, i hate them and everyone i know thinks i am nuts for it

• I loathe salad

• I actually hate turkey. It's just no good.

• there's a fuck ton. i'm a supertaster. it's basically a fancy term for a picky eater. but the kicker is that i won't eat foods not because they taste bad, but sometimes i can't physically eat them. like, i tried to eat a sandwich with tomatoes and some other crap because the if i don't eat, they'll look suspicious and i get headaches. every time i took a bite, i actually threw up in my mouth. there's so many foods i won't/can't eat that are normal. it actually really sucks :/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supertaster

• Man, that does suck.. ・ヘ・I also learned something new today, never heard of a Supertaster till now.

• lol, i think i made it sound a lot worse than it is. don't get me wrong, it sucks ball sack, but you kinda learn to get around it, although there are some instances where it can get kinda embarrassing.

What Girls Said 11