Do you remove people from your contact lists on your phone?

You havnt talked to "so and so" in over a year... do you delete their contact info? Do you still hang on to your old girl/boy friends number... just in case? You had a strong thing going on with someone you met online and now its dead... do they get trashed?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, once a year or so I will clean out my phone book. Mostly people that I don't talk to anymore. Old classmates, people I used to work with stuff like that. It keeps my phone more organized. Although a few weeks ago I had the awkward experience of getting a text from an unknown number that said "hey man, happy veterans day" so I had to figure that one out.

• Thats the only thing I cringe about is getting a text and not knowing who that person is and then trying to decide if I should just ask who they are and try to figure it out in conversations.

• I just ask if it happens. But I am the type of person who doesn't mind admitting "you are not an important person in my life" to someone.

• not a bad way to give em the facts like that

• If I haven't talked to someone in a while, then I may consider deleting their number. Although, I would consider first to trying calling/contacting them and see how they're doing and see if they want to hang out. If not or they don't answer, then I delete it.

• nope... I still have people in it I haven't talked to for over 10 years and was barely friends with them back then lol

• No I don't see any harm in keeping them on there.

• I've rarely done it... I may not have enough contacts to get the list full haha :D

• I had a girl not talk on a date that much she wanted another but I trashed her contact after that date. Every other week I only got 10 contacts 4 being family...

• Nah, there is no real reson to remove them

• I'll go through every now and then and note who I don't call. I don't really remove them though

• Nope not really, what about you Lady?

• I do. If they haven't contacted me in a few months. Online apps if its been a week cause people come and go on that.

• Nope, I just block them lol.

• Hell yeah, why keep something that's clearly dead?

What Girls Said 8

• i still have a bunch of people but i never call and no one ever calls me! my phone is my alarm clock that it!

• I just deleted a bunch of contacts last night. They're all people I haven't spoken to in years, so there's pretty much no chance they'll message me again.

• No. I never delete anyone. I even have 2 dead friends and still can't bring myself to delete their numbers. :(

• I delete everyone I don't talk to but it can be awkward when I get holiday messages and I don't know who it is.

• No , I never clear out my contacts. The only time I'll ever delete a number is if I'm trying to move on from someone and feel like I will be tempted to text that person.

• I still keep the contact info in case somebody needs it or if they call me so I know who it is. Whether you keep it or not doesn't make any difference so there's no need to delete it, really. Even if you didn't talk to them in a while.

• Yeah, I usually clean up my contacts list

• Yep. If I don't like how the person behaves around me then I most likely won't talk to them on the phone, so I can clear their number.