If someone was offering to pay you $150 to eat a whole pizza around 6000 calories within an hour would you accept the challenge?

• Yes
    61% (22)70% (23)65% (45)Vote
  • No
    39% (14)30% (10)35% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
if gag wants to pick my mho for this post, feel free to do so.

0|0
14|18

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm gonna be the prude that says no bc my 5'2 body can't handle 6000 calories without gaining like 5 lbs, not worth the running. Keep ya cash hoe.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Pff that's not a challenge that's Tuesday

0|4
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I know I wouldn't be able to finish it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want to be paid in the amount of calories it has. So $6,000. Then I'll eat that sucker! Then I won't eat for about a week and just workout hardcore to burn all that off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! Not for a measly $150! That's just over what I make in a week most of the time, and that's without rebounding (I used to be a chubby chick...). If it was more like $1,000 I would consider it.

0|0
    0|0
  • How big is the pizza? And what's on it? If someone wants to pay me to eat pizza not sure I could say no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell if the pizza was yummy and not the size of Russia let me at it for free.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would do it for free.

0|0
    0|0
  • Send me the money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would attempt it & probably hate myself afterwards 😂😅 & no more gluten for a week. But hell ya.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try to eat it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm trying to lose weight. I'm not eating 4-5 days worth of calories in a single sitting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noo thankss pay me to eat a large bowl of salad😩

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I can barely eat 2 slices, 3 is pushing it. That usually lasts me for 5 hours, so I wouldn't be able to eat a whole pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • Challenge accepted.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Depending on how big the pizza was and, if I was physically able to eat it, I'd do it for free.

0|1
    0|0
  • Heck yeah! xD I mean I love pizza. I could probably pull it off pretty easily if i tried. Besides, over-indulging every once in a while doesn't hurt. As long as it's not everyday :P

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't eat much of anyhting else for the day IIFYM right? lmaooo

@tony72722
    @polocrew

0|0
    0|0
  • can I puke it out

0|0
    0|1
  • I used to eat whole pizzas in one sitting all the time back when I was younger (of course, it was all I ate that day, but still).

0|0
    0|0
    • The ones I was eating were only 3000 calories, though, but I could handle twice that.

• Lmao sure I would go for it, that's a whole day's wages for me.

Then I could simply go to the bathroom and puke it up. Stomach acid eats teeth but one vomit a year doesn't do much damage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would accept the challenge.

I'm not 100% sure if I can handle 6k calories lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's an easy 150 bucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • You must be from the USA...

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I am speaking in terms of usd

• Well, thats like nearly £100 to us, yeh I would try, so long at the salt content is no more than 6grams. I am not sure I would finish it though, maybe if it was 3000 calories.

• wouldn't be able to finish the thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't eat 6,000 calories worth of pizza in an hour so I wouldn't even try

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be a easy quick 150 I have been super hungry and have already done that

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's the only meal that day, then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a free meal who cares if i get the 150 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no. I make $150 in like an hour why the fuck would I eat a pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • Pay me to eat pizza? Shit where can I sign up for that?

0|2
    0|0