Is it possible for a woman to take a picture without having the angle tilted?

Seriously, I have yet to see a single picture without it being tilted on here

I sure say the same for men too, but I haven't seen many pictures of men on here

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean with women holding the camera above their heads? That's a typical way to take photos... or are you talking about different angles instead of seeing someone straight on? Most people look better at an angle, showing some of their side profile, over looking straight at the camera.

Also, you say that, but where is your photo? ;)

• Don't trust my mug to match the folks on this site.

And by angle, I mean when someone physically holds their camera on an angle as opposes to straight up and down, as opposed to your picture

What Girls Said 4

• Hmm maybe, but everyone takes pictures at their best angles and not full frontal close up.

• Yes, it is possible.

• Holy hell, thats a long time to wait for a respone. This thing it 3 month old!

• What can I say? I'm backed up on my responses.

• yeah, I take straight pictures. look at my pp

• I think its because its hard to take a picture with the camera completely straight if you're holding it. Could be wrong, I haven't taken a selfie since high school.

What Guys Said 0