Agree or disagree?

"If the Bumble bee or even the ant species died off, the entire animal kingdom would collapse. But if the human species died off, the world would only improve. The only good thing humans ever do is repair the damage we have already created. And thats the false sense of importance we have created within ourselves. That this world owes us something for planting a tree as we sit here and write a letter on paper... We have only destroyed and repaired. destroyed and repaired. The world owes us nothing. we owe the world."

• Agree
  • I dunno
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Girl

• Completely agree...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a matter of agreement or opinion.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, without human beings, no thing will be able to answer the question, why?

• I don't know how humans are contributing to nature except in a negative way. When Dinosaurs were not needed, they got extinct, so when humans are not needed, certainly we would go extinct.

What Guys Said 1

• I agree , the only thing human kind ever did to this planet is degrade and damage it