How long would it take me to write a 1500 word essay if I have 15 pages of jot notes and the essay does not require citations?

My essay does not require citations because everybody in the class is doing their essay on the same book. I have 15 pages of quotations that I got from a 220 page book and I want to know how long it will take me to write a 1500 word essay.

Any suggestsions? I think I could write it in 1-4 hours.

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• 4 hours top for first draft. 1 hour for editing. I'm writing a book, so I can tell you it could be easily done :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Everything depends on the subject and your skills really. If you are not good at writing, I can recommend you to look for some help on https://essayfactory.uk website. I used it for my works, and it helped me a lot really. I hope that it will be helpful for you too. But generally, it can take you from 1 hour to days, I guess

• 25d

You were given so many tips and services below. I guess that is not easy to make a decision. I personally recommend you to check their reviews and to ask for samples. Try to be very careful while choosing online writing services. There are a lot of unreliable among them. The only one I usually use is called Supreme essay service. Those guys always do a good job. So if you want you can give them a try. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• You should turn to professionals and spend your time on more pleasant things :) I can recommend you very excellent site http://essay-no-plagiarism.com/ where you will find any necessary information for you! I advise this site because I always buy essays online here and also I order the college papers for me! I work every day and study, therefore I cannot find enough time for ‘writing of these works’! But I guarantee that you will be faced with unique combination of high quality and democratic prices, if you ‘visit’ this site! Also I’m usually pleasant surprised with friendly and competent people who work here! I’m sure that you will thank me for my advice!) All my friends use this site and they’re very happy with everything! Try and you won’t be sorry!) Good luck you!)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• yeah, I think about 2 hours would get you a solid 'first draft.' Then it's time to put it down and do something else for a while and re-read it with fresh eyes to catch mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how fast you can type and how long you stay concentrated on doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1500 words is pretty much nothing, it's a page and a half (approx)

0|0
    0|0
  • it takes about 2 hours..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!