If you were given the chance to be 55 years old right NOW, would you accept or decline?

there's no other chance again... yes or no?

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• I would, but I'm 50. Lol And for those that think 55 is old... It's really not. I'm living the best life at 50... Id ever go back to my 20's.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no good reason to want to be that age if your younger than it right now unless you want to join AARP

What Girls Said 7

• Hell no. I don't even wanna grow old. Why would I accept that? I haven't even experienced my youth to the fullest yet.

• No not likely because I don't want to see my future!

• I would rather naturally grow old. I don't want to just jump ahead and miss out on years of my life.

• No thanks. I already missed some years of my early 20's. Why would I want to miss more years?

• Why would anyone want to?

• 1 guy wants... see results... :D

• No way 🙅🏼🙅🏼

• I don't want to get old. Who wants to be old so soon?

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't wanna risk skipping some randomly awesome part in my life, whether it happen tomorrow, next week, or in 20 years.

• I'd like to be seven years younger, sure.

• 55 years old? I would decline. If I happen to eventually reach 55, then so be it. If not, then so be that, too.

• Hang on, you said there's no other chance again... so if I decline, does that mean I'll die when I'm 54?

• no u just have to wait to be 55 naturally...

• Then I'm sure that I can wait... I don't want to miss out on a chunk of life... that would be like fast-forwarding a good movie

• 55 is too random a number. No medicaid? No retirement? pft.