If you were given the chance to be 55 years old right NOW, would you accept or decline?

there's no other chance again... yes or no?

• yes...
    10% (2)12% (3)11% (5)Vote
  • no...
    90% (19)88% (21)89% (40)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I would, but I'm 50. Lol And for those that think 55 is old... It's really not. I'm living the best life at 50... Id ever go back to my 20's.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no good reason to want to be that age if your younger than it right now unless you want to join AARP

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Hell no. I don't even wanna grow old. Why would I accept that? I haven't even experienced my youth to the fullest yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not likely because I don't want to see my future!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather naturally grow old. I don't want to just jump ahead and miss out on years of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. I already missed some years of my early 20's. Why would I want to miss more years?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would anyone want to?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1 guy wants... see results... :D

• No way 🙅🏼🙅🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to get old. Who wants to be old so soon?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't wanna risk skipping some randomly awesome part in my life, whether it happen tomorrow, next week, or in 20 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to be seven years younger, sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • 55 years old? I would decline. If I happen to eventually reach 55, then so be it. If not, then so be that, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hang on, you said there's no other chance again... so if I decline, does that mean I'll die when I'm 54?

0|0
    0|0
    • no u just have to wait to be 55 naturally...

• Then I'm sure that I can wait... I don't want to miss out on a chunk of life... that would be like fast-forwarding a good movie

• 55 is too random a number. No medicaid? No retirement? pft.

0|0
    0|0