What would you do read details?

Ok imagine you are in 12th grade ok and this girl in your class walked into your class room and said her best friends name and says I can't believe you would text me in the middle of class saying your pregnant and not expect me to freak out and have her best friend say I'm sorry and I don't know who that dad is it could be and she list off like ten guys and this girl who's is pregnant is very shy and quiet you would exsoecg her to be the last person ever to be pregnant what would you do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd love to help but, Reread what you wrote knowing that anyone reading has no idea what you are trying to say and rewrite it more susinctly. Maybe leaving out the "imagine this" stuff will help too.

• you are in 12th grade, and this girl in your class walked into your class room and her best friends name and says I can't believe you would text me in the middle of class saying your pregnant and not expect me to freak out. Her best friend is crying and she say I'm sorry and I don't know who that dad is it could be and she list off like ten guys. and this girl who's is pregnant is very shy and quiet you would expect her to be the last person ever to be pregnant what would you do?

• Tell them to take it outside. The class room is not the place to vent this private info.

• Run on sentences man... -_- punctuation does wonders in understanding what you're trying to ask. So I don't know.