Do you have the kind of body that's so hot that it turns heads that look at you?

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. I think it's my personality that does most of that. Heads definitely turn when I'm on my motorbike. Also helps with what I'm wearing too

0|1
    0|0
    • True personality can help. Lol that motorbike is cool. True what you wear comes into play.

• Show All
    • Yeah that is true you can't do much about it on your motorbike. Sometimes it's hard to avoid awkward situations.

• Hot girl on a motor bike always turns heads!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Hahaha, nope, not even close.
    I know that if I started working out, I could get that kind of body pretty fast, but I lack motivation right now.
    I'm just thankful that I can eat a lot of shit and I don't really get fatter.
    It's just a regular body, but I guess it could be appealing to some 😛 But I veeeery highly doubt it makes people turn heads xD

0|1
    0|0
    • you can. but after 15 and stress and eating bad, its gonna be work! also, fat has memory too, avoid getting to a certain point or its always gonna be easier to go back

• Show All
    • @truthhammer Ehh I just don't wanna hate myself more than I already do :x
      @Ihav2fart That works ❤

• you seem like you ahve good genes too=)

• lol i have the FIGURE that could do that [curvy] but i don't look at whether people look at me. i doubt it though because eh, there r plenty pretty girls around *shrugs* i don't mind =]

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol I bet guys look at you and check you out. True I think most girls try not to notice if a guy is checking them out or not. Your a pretty girl that guys would look and stare.

• Apparently yes because people (particularly guys) stare at me a lot, which always seemed weird to me because I don't really like myself :P But I usually wear casual/baggy clothing because I don't actually like these stares, I find it kinda rude..
    I had a guy almost get hit by a car because he was busy staring at me once lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow that is good in a creepy way to have all these guys stare and look at you. But wow that guy almost getting hit by a car is crazy. You must look good if everybody is paying you attention.

• Yeah maybe but I don't see it ;P

• Probably gonna go with a no on that one lol

0|2
    0|0
  • no I do not! hahah some people do thou.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Waist too big, boobs too small. My hips seem to catch attention, though, so that's something I guess, haha.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol yes that is something. I bet guys check you out in other ways.

• Possibly, but I'd be surprised, haha. I'm okay as I am anyway. :)

• I wish. Id for sure not be single

0|1
    0|0
  • Ha! I wish!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea. It's annoying tho. When I walk in the library at colleeg, all the guys turn around. It's messed up, I know I have what I have but no need for pervs.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah true I could imagine how annoying to catch guys staring and checking out. It could be very creepy in a way. But in another way it has to be kind of flattering? Right?

What Guys Said 7

• Not yet but soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah.. considering I'm pretty skinny.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but nobody would ever know.

1|1
    0|0
  • WALK INTO THE CLUB, EVERYONE'S EYES ON ME.

But I don't go clubbing

And I'm 15

And I'm not the head turning type

0|1
    0|0
  • Not even close

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been working out for 15 years.

already have a nice physical i take care of on and off.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is cool that you work out. Girl's like stuff like that.

• Show All
    • Objectify** phone typing sucks

• Yeah that is true about the buff part. Yeah that is true woman do judge and objectify a guy on how he looks and how buff or build he is.

When guys do it's wrong and it's a double standard.

Yeah phone typing does suck. lol with getting typos.

• Congrats, boy.

0|1
    0|0