Is it easier to love or to hate? Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• love in my opinion

• people in general is love after time after time

• I feel and think that when some one hates they can't stand that thing they hate and take action to get rid off

when you dislike something you just complain about it

• Yeah that is a good point and very true.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its too easy to just hate.

I try my best to love everything and everyone.

What Girls Said 4

• Its easier to hate! Life is negative as it is!

• to love , it feels better and it works better , you are more able to accept and understand, grow, etc
    hate , nope, it dont work at all, it just causes trouble

• Really depends my mood. One second I'll be like,"Man I just love everyone and everything!"

*two Secs later and my internet won't work*

"I will kill everyone and everything!"

*remains hateful for two years over a small thing*

• It's definitely easier to hate something... for me at least. I can nit pick and criticize something so easily. I can look at all of the details and just decide this is something that I can hate. It's harder to love something, not extremely, but if I had a choice yeah hating is easier. Because loving something requires emotional attachment, memories, quality time, nostalgia, yanno something more than that. Hating is easy, loving something takes time

What Guys Said 3

• You will 'love' someone for being a great person and you will 'hate' someone for being an annoying person. But when they ain't great nor annoying, most people would leave them without loving/hating them, some would choose to hate them a bit due to them thinking the person is arrogant.

• Hate in my opinion. Also I don't think hate isbhurtful if anything it's a virtue. Nietzsche said a virtue is anything that causes progress and a vicen s anything that hinders progress. Hate is a great inspiration for change and change leads to progress. Where as love breeds blind acceptance which than leads to static. And static is the greatest enemy of progress

• i love money, which wasn't too hard. I guess hating is harder for me, it's just such a strong word.