Are you known for a certain feature on your body?

Or a body part, I suppose. I used to be the boob girl but now everyone for some weird reason obsesses over my eyebrows, which are mediocre at best lol.

I had had my manager say she was gonna hire me to do hers, my sister said she wants my eyebrows for Christmas, and my coworkers are often telling me they're "on fleek".

I liked being the boob girl, man. Less pressure.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you do your eyebrows in that picture? And that's why. You say they on fleek so of course they going to like them. You still titties girl in my eyes though 😉👌 Don't worry. I got chu. And thigh girl too I guess.

As for me some people talk about my mustache. They'll say "Ohhh I see you got a mustache. Growing up." I've had this mustache since at least 9th grade, which feels like many moons ago.

Some people like my lips, but that's not really a big one. Outside of that I don't know. I'm not really known for any other features. I got thick eyebrows and long eyelashes, but it's like the lip thing. People don't talk about it all the time.

• Applefan1: Oh really? And you still think women don't want you?

I would reply to you but you BLOCKED me.

• Alright.

• Yay titties girl gave me MH lol

Most Helpful Girl

• "The girl with the sexy elbows"
    How can elbows be sexy? I don't know, but that's what I'm known for ;)

What Guys Said 38

• My ass! When I wear jeans I catch women checking out my ass reasonably often. LOL I was even trying jeans on in a store and when I came out of the changing room to look in the big mirror this woman that was leaning against the wall moved her eyes on to my ass hahaha :P

• I have also had a young women behind me on an escalator check my ass out in my jeans, a young woman that walked past me in the library when I was standing had her eyes on my ass in my jeans and I had a woman that got very sexual and tell me my ass in my jeans had got her so horny she needs to have sex with me. LOL

• That guy that said about me blocking him does not get that women don't want me. They treat me badly all the time. This has happened only about 5 times in my entire life. In general women hate me. Sorry to post this here asker.

• For my cheekbones in particular since I was 19. I never need to show my member IDs or people always recognize me quickly.

And my blue eyes, according to a few girls I went to high school with - I thought they were just trolling me all the time

"Your eyes are like ice glaciers" " Do you wear blue contact lenses?" "Your eyes are really steel blue, really beautiful" "

And strangely my finger nails : My 14 year old neighbor wanted to paint my fingernails all the time in summer. My female cousin is always like "The women I know would kill for your fingernails - can I paint them pls? :D "
    (That's an inside joke of ours, we do lots of goofy stuff)

These 3 basically... It's hilarious ^^

• Your eyebrows are lovely and your boobs are very impressive as well in fact I have always found you a very attractive young lady with a great personality.
    In all honesty I don't think there are too many male models quaking in their boots about their jobs because of my presence in the world. What I think I am known for would be my personality and my mind which I am okay with.

• people tend to comment on my eyes most

before i started to go bald and had dreads people most often commented on my hair

• I'm known as the tall guy I guess. I have a damn sexy voice too lmao

• Yeah your voice is the one thing that stands out for me lol but I also haven't seen you in person, but to be fair everyone is taller than me so it'd probably still be your voice

• That makes sense lol thanks

• Your eyebrows are pretty cool, but you're still a boob girl to me! lol! And yeah--less pressure I guess!

• Whenever people comment about me like that, it's usually because of my deep voice or barrel-chestedness (is this a word?).

• Everything on my "head" is what I'm known for I guess

• I would say Yes.

• My bicep.
    My left is bigger than my right. People called me big boob 😂

• My accent and eyebrows i guess.

• well, I'm mostly the tall guy lol... I'm 6'5".
    but my big lips are also quite noticeable but luckily people don't really talk about those

• Oh boy this question lol.

Ok, well I feel kinda ashamed because it's actually that one part you'd expect a guy to say. But not for the reasons you'd think. She posted my nude pics I sent her online expecting bad things to happen and for me to be shunned... only thing is it backfired and turned out good for me.

Still get asked about that to this date.

• LMAO!!! I love that part of me too, but only the girls I've been with would know about that.

• Bushy eyebrows probably.

• that is the weirdest thing i've heard in a while... actually, that's probably not true, but still.

anyways, i'm known for my legs and arms cause i'm tall i guess.

• Defined collar bones apparently, and wide shoulders.

• Lean muscular physique

• Probably my hair.
    I just spend an awful amount of time styling it lol.
    I change the style of my hair every week or so.

• My hair and my eyes.

• girls point out my eyebrows pretty often lol.

on a different note, you resemble someone I know like by a lot, it's actually scary. In fact her boobs are similar to yours tf is going on

• My hair and jawline I suppose would be the two physical features I'm known for best.

• My eyes and my legs.

• My eyebrows were infamous when I was younger now they seem to be the opposite

• I'm the guys with the piercings

• people call me the hulk for some freaking reason... even though, i´m not even particularly muscular.

• Most girls comment about my cheekbones. Or, maybe my hair.

• Complimented on my smile a lot and eyes..

• My shoulders...

• Yay boob girl meet boob guy ;)

Lol but my shoe size i wear a size 15

• My glasses, I assume.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 35

• I have a birth mark on my arm. It's quite big and noticable when I wear short sleeves.

• I don't think there's anything I'm really "known" for. But maybe my legs or eyes as those are my features that I get the most compliments on. Lol

• My eyes, they're large and apparently an interesting color. I get odd random compliments on how long my eyelashes are too.

• Nope maybe my hair!

• Yup. Eyes and azz.

• Being short is what people always point out.

• I'm known for my big eyes.

• I think I might've taken your place... That's pretty much all they notice about me 😒

• maybe my hair (curly n messy) and eyebrows (dark well defined) I don't know..

• I don't think so. A few people mention my hips or thighs but I dont think I'm known for anything in particular

• With 2 of my friends I was known as "the butt"

With my boyfriend it's the mole that perfectly on the side of my left boob.

everyone else a giant mole on my inner right lower calf.

• I get a lot of comments on my eyes and on my butt. People tell me my eyes are really blue and pretty quite often. I had a guy check me out in McDonald's, at school, and in the mall. I had a guy friend who said to me, "You have a nice butt, why don't you share it?" A girl also told me I had a nice butt for a white girl lol.

• My smile.

...

• Yeah I'm that boob girl like for people to remember me i even told this guy i used know and i told him my name and he still didn't know who i was so i said remember the girl with the big boobs and he said oh yeah i remember you lol i thought it was kind of funny

• Yeah, I'm known for my eyes, boobs, eyeliner and piercings. They're the most recognised things about me.

• My lips maybe? I don't know.

• Ass ass ass ass I have a large one

• My body in general 🌚

• Mostly my hair. I get compliments on how long it is. It's very thick also.

• I'm known as the smurf.

• Yess my ass 😂😂😩 every single day someone compliment it, made me popular at school😩😩

• im known for my long hair and big butt.

• Yeah, I'm Smiley!! Can you tell?

• It used to be my almost waist length hair.

• Tiny/petite physique and my (artificially/dyed) red hair :)

• From grade 4-12 I was the boob girl also, still am lol its pretty stupid

• i used to be known for my hair
    it was 2-3x as thick as it is now

• My thin waist now. When I was little people loved my long hair.

• Boobs, mostly. And height.

• Uhh my lips mainly and then after that my eyes and my hair

• More from Girls
    5