What do you do for fun? Are you weird?

Haha I've been drinking so dont judge, but for fun I tend to watch videos on philosophy and debates about theology. I think they are really fun for me. I do that and drink in my free time pretty much lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so weird. I laugh to the point of tears at my own jokes with my boyfriend, and he just sits there and smiles at his crazy girlfriend. And I crack up if a word is funny, like I was talking to my roommate and thought of the word pig and then in my mind I envisioned a pig, so I laughed. I'm so weird.

I like singing, dancing, playing with my pets, and youtube, and reading, and sometime (I'm hella weird here) studying micro.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not weird, I'm limited edition. I like to work out, dance, eat, watch TV, drive, listem to music :)

• Nothing wrong with educational videos/podcasts.
    I like TED talks and listening to Kevin Smith's podcasts.
    But mostly I like watching world star videos and people dying on live leak.

• I like building Lego sculptures (like Lego Architecture kits). No joke. Personally, I think it's "weird," or at least unusual, for a grown woman to find playing with Legos fun, but I do. It's an expensive hobby, though.

What Guys Said 2

• I like to talk to my imaginary pet and friends and pretend that world is coming to an end. You know never to safe from Vampires, werewolves and Graboids.

I'm not weird, I'm special.

• Eat and play video games. And if you want read an anti theology stance I suggest you read Nietzsche