It raises up a red flag for me because
1. He/she is an asshole.
2. He/she could be fake (they're denying their homosexuality or bisexuality).
3. He/she could've had a bad experience and don't know how to deal with it right.
4. He/she could be a religious freak.
- Yes81% (30)47% (17)64% (47)Vote
- No19% (7)53% (19)36% (26)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
It tempts me to throw sharp objects at them and get the hell away from them, but no it's not a red flag.1
Most Helpful Girl
yeah i think people need to respect everyone regardless of their race, sexuality, gender, religion, status, etc.
id wonder why they can't display that basic common courtesy.3