Where is your birthmark located on your body?

0|0
18|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got two but fortunatly they have both faded with age and now are only noticable as small rough patches of skin like a scar. One is an inch of so across next to my belly-button. The other is a small apostrophe about 5mm across on my chin... usually carefully hidden beneath a layer of stylish stubble. :p

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Hidden under what used to be a lush full head of hair lol , but don't tell anyone

1|0
    0|0
  • right pec, I have a faint birthmark... a broken circle.

1|0
    0|0
  • on my pinky finger, it looks like a question mark

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any noticeable birthmarks!

0|0
    0|0
  • Inner edge of my left calf. It's very small.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one in the center of my chest and back of my left leg.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno I have one anove one of my ears and another dead center at my chest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, never thought about it before. If circumcision counts, then you already know, lol.

0|0
    0|1
  • If it's what I think it is, I believe it's on my arm and leg. I have more than one, I believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's on my thigh :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • Left butt cheek on the outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't have such marks

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a birthmark on the shaft of my penis that is in the shape of my state. It's kind of strange.

0|0
    0|0
  • On my balls.

0|0
    0|0
  • My butt cheek.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• people are wondering where their birthmark is... i still can't figure out why my mom gave me birth/

0|0
    1|0
  • I used to have one just below my rib cage on the front, and basically around the same spot just on my back. Got them both removed though because of the increased skin cancer risk they apparently brought.

0|0
    0|0
  • When people say birthmark like everyone only has one. 👎🏻

Knee, calf, forearm, stomach, butt x2, shoulder, and next to my vagina.

I'm sure I'm forgetting one or two.

0|1
    0|0
  • i have too many.

0|0
    0|0
  • On my arm!

0|0
    0|0
  • Very small one on my hand and another one on my stomach which isn't small. Although I've always had it I should get a skin check to see if I'm not at risk of skin cancer, even though I'm hardly out in the sun lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taco the Great has two birthmarks. One on her inner left thigh and one on her right collar bone. o3o

0|0
    0|0
  • On my ankle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if it's a birthmark or a scar...
    Upper back

0|0
    0|0
  • top of the left shoulder blade

0|0
    0|0
  • My inner thigh and my hip

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I have any

0|0
    0|0
  • Left upper arm

0|0
    0|0
  • Left shoulder

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have a birthmark

0|0
    0|0
  • I have "birthmarks" or "freckles" or something all over my back and a few on my arms and one on my stomach and ass.

It's weird... but I actually think they look kinda hot... so I'm okay with it! :D

Honestly though, I really wish I knew what caused it, and why most women I know are completely clear of these dots. ... Maybe cause my dad is part Irish? I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of them, a few on my back, one on my right but cheek, a few on my stomach, a few on my face and neck too.

0|0
    0|0