Is America loneliest place on the earth in reality?

all I do is meditate how lonely I am every single day when my imagination really run wild outside which never happens anywhere in any place in entire American continent.

For real, cockroaches are friendlier than any other American combined all of them

Most Helpful Guy

• It is an awful place. Even when you talk to someone, you feel alone. Everyone is so shallow. And relationships are awful here. Being in a relationship is more isolating and depressing than being actually alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• it feel like it!

What Guys Said 3

• You're lonely because you spend all day meditating... Get out and do stuff, meet people! That will probably lead to feeling less lonely :-)

• Well I'd your spending time meditating, its not super suprising because while others are hanging out your just doing that

• lol... I assume the life is very fast there... as mostly in developed countries // peoples have no time for peoples (even though own family or relationships)... so you can imagine for other what would be...

What Girls Said 0