Are indonesians asian?

This is kind of confusing me cause everytime people say Asians they always referred to chinese, korean, japanese but well indonesia is in asia also but we have a different facial structure than those above I've listed. So erm are Indonesian Asian or southeast asian? Or something else?

• Asian
  • Southeast Asian
  • Something else (what? Alien?)
  • See results im too stupid for this

Most Helpful Guy

• People here all think that Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipino n Koreans are only Asians... :/

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Southeast Asia is a subset of Asia. So, Indonesians are both Asians and southeast Asians 😊

• They are a polyglot of influences as are most island cultures, The surprising thing is that Indonesia is the country with the larest Islamic population. That was a surprise until realizing tha Europe was in dark ages when Islam ruled from the African shores of the Atlantic to the Pacific shores of Indonesia, No value judgments ust an historical perspective

• Obviously.

• Yeah of course.

• They are there in the cluck of Asia

• Asian as can be

What Girls Said 4

• i am not sure rich girl dating!

• The eyes says it all

• Southeast Asian to be specific

• Southeast Asian and like malaysians, some of them are mixed with Indian or at least they look like it. I know a lady from nepal and she looks like a mixture between chinese and Indian