Do this picture sum up how one persons life is seen as more important than anothers? :(?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think one tragedy nulls another. More needs to be said for countries like Africa but I'll continue to worry about Paris and I'll add these poor souls to my prayers.

What Girls Said 3

• oh my goodness... what a wake up call...
    how horrible. God protect us.

#prayforAfrica... my mother nation :( 💔

• that is... horrifying :(

• That is truly terrible. I know of things that happen all over the world, and of course people's lives matter. I am not religious, so I don't pray, but I try to send positive thoughts to the families. Evil is everywhere, and it's very sad these poor young ones and people were caught by it.

What Guys Said 5

• Incredibly sad but sadly things like this are not uncommon in Africa between militias, terrorists, warlords and forced children soldier conscriptions and kidnappings, civil wars this is just another thing to add to the list.

They've needed sersious help down there for decades in just about every area.

• Woah. Not something I wanted to see.

• Oh, that's really sad. R. I. P these babies.

• No one because the West is racist.

• Hate to say it but the difference between west and the developing world is that whenever a western country get hit they cry and cry like a baby pussy.