Which antivirus do you have in your PC currently?

I want to know about you guys , since I'll have to purchase one for myself soon :)
thanks.

• Avast
  • AVG
  • Bitdefender
  • ESET
  • 360 total security
  • Kaspersky
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• I always download the Norton 360 30 day free trial 😭😭

Most Helpful Guy

• Use the one that is free from Windows. Windows Denfender. The other stuff are too invasive and just take up resources.

Most of them do the exact same thing. Kaspersky is generally pretty good thought. It would be my pick if I have to pay.

What Girls Said 10

• zilch. I have no anti-virus programs, haven't for years and have yet to get any sort of spyware/virus. I'm a daily torrenter too so as long as you play safe, you should be fine without.

• Or maybe you just don't know you have a virus yet.

*dramatic music*

• @Prof_Don @Amplify
      lol oh my, you guys are just being silly now. I remember getting at least one spyware that was horrible while under full 'protection' of Norton. I don't know if I want to keep putting up with all the notification for the regular 'full PC scan' if it doesn't offer all that much protection in the end, y'know?

• I wasn't saying you should get Norton. Norton is a ripoff and does less then free antivirus. I'm saying you should get a GOOD antivirus, or even just Malwarebytes

• None! I am getting hacked!

• if 360 = Norton NIC, then my vote counts

• None.

I own a Mac and although there are things out there if you are careful it's unlikely you will catch anything. Norton, AVG, etc in my experience are useless. When I had Windows I used ZoneAlarm.

• Avast.. for free

• am using AVG

• I. m using Norton.

• I use Avast and it works with my computer.

• I have Norton.

• ESET. I had Avast installed but it greatly reduced my systems performance so I went for ESET.

What Guys Said 26

• -Norton on the most used, (it let pass ransomware a few months ago)
    -McAfee on my wife's laptop, (I should change it, it's too slow, takes a lot of memory but that laptop is due for replacement), McAfee gives troubles.
    -AVG free on the computer in our vacation apt and on my phone.

• As of now I'm dependent on Microsoft Defender & Security Essentials :)

• Nothing, I have Mac. I think for Windows its best to use the built in Windows Defender as the other ones are expensive and will eat up your ram.

• I use AVG Antivirus software both on my computer and on my Android smartphone.

• You should never pay money for anti-virus software. They give out the best protection for free, and all you're paying for is automatic maintenance that you can and probably will end up doing yourself.

I used Avast! on Windows 7, and now I just use the built-in Windows Defender with some extra protection from Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.

• None I am taking my laptop back to best buy and will prob be without a pc for a while

• I don't have any anti-virus software. I work in IT and I can tell you, never pay for anti-virus software. It's a scam. A well-configured firewall (basically the opposite of the default windows firewall) and some common sense while using the internet will protect you better than any anti-virus software ever could.

• ESET NOD32... I have been using it for a long time and it's one of the few who has decent results for many years, a clean minimum UI and is fast.

on my notebook with Arch Linux I don't use any an antivirus.

• I have VIPRE pro for life

• Avast is free!

• I found Avast! To be very good, yet to have any problems, even when I go out looking to get viruses or hacked.

• I use McAfee

• I got Norton

• I also recommend people to use Malwarebytes. Makes it all better.

• Windows defender... default anti virus for Windows operating system

• None. I use a Mac and Linux, hardly any viruses.

• I use Windows defender

• Mcaffe it comes free if you have Scotiabank online

• McAfee is what I use.

• Emsisoft Anti Malware

• I use AVG free. I also run MalwareBytes & some anti spyware programs as well. I never felt the need to pay for antivirus or antispyware/malware programs. The free ones work just fine, just gotta manually update and scan. :-D

• McAfee Security.

• 0|0
  • I have Malwarebytes Antivirus.

• Super Anti Spyware. Frankly I can avoid viruses at all cost and one of the main causes of viruses is downloading the wrong thing so a simple AdBlock and AdBlock for Pop ups can stop that.

• AVG, it's free and it's good. You only need to pay if you want extra things like firewall (which windows has one anyway) and file encryption etc, which you don't need