What would you do if you had to vomit in public?

This picture was taken today in London at Embankment. Have you ever vomited in public?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg this is my biggest fear right now. I'm pregnant and I throw up like 5+ times a day, I avoid going out now in case something like that happens to me. I feel sorry for her though. Now i carry little sick bags with me whenever I'm brave enough to venture out.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's time to toss cookies, there's not much you can do except to toss your cookies.

What Girls Said 12

• Yup. One day I left Olive Garden, a vile stench hit me in the face, and my dinner ended up right outside the entrance.

• I have, probably. I went to school with the stomach flu once and vomited just as my class was getting ready to go to church. My mom came to get me and I spent the next few days in bed. I believe I was in grade one at the time.

• vomited right before church? I am surprised they didn't bathe you in holy water :P

• I didn't go to Baptist school. They weren't obsessed with Satan.

• I don't get the picture! lol Um... I almost have but never went all the way.

• I love the contrast between the cute elegant couple hugging and the girl vomiting xD
    I don't remember throwing up in public o. O

• I have had to throw up before in public. However, I'm thankful that I was always near a bathroom and could get there in the time on the couple of occasions that has happened.

• Can someone please tell that woman to cover her ass with something

• Only once had this happened in McDonald's long ago when I was 8 (after finishing my chicken nuggets) but luckily, I got to the bathroom on time.

Honestly, I would try to find the nearest bathroom or sink.

• I have had to throw up in public.

My uncles or aunts or whoever was there, would take me near a trash can.

• I've done it a few times. There wasn't any garbage cans around so I've e thrown up on sidewalks, roads and on grass.

• That's actually one of my phobias lol. I hope that day never comes.

• The last time I vomited in public was elementary school

• I've never thrown up in public. I don't much at all actually

What Guys Said 5

• Then I'd go vomit. I treat it the same as if I have to take a piss really really bad. If I gotta go then I go. not too much fucks given if it's an emergency

• If I had to I would try to find the closest trash can a throw up in it or if there wasn't any then a bush

• I have, but only I was in the street with my buddy

• Nope, never have.

• Pretty nasty ass shot, and then the vomiting too. Ugh.