What would you do if you had to vomit in public?

This picture was taken today in London at Embankment. Have you ever vomited in public?

What would you do if you had to vomit in public?

0|0
13|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg this is my biggest fear right now. I'm pregnant and I throw up like 5+ times a day, I avoid going out now in case something like that happens to me. I feel sorry for her though. Now i carry little sick bags with me whenever I'm brave enough to venture out.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's time to toss cookies, there's not much you can do except to toss your cookies.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Yup. One day I left Olive Garden, a vile stench hit me in the face, and my dinner ended up right outside the entrance.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have, probably. I went to school with the stomach flu once and vomited just as my class was getting ready to go to church. My mom came to get me and I spent the next few days in bed. I believe I was in grade one at the time.

0|1
    0|0
    • vomited right before church? I am surprised they didn't bathe you in holy water :P

• I didn't go to Baptist school. They weren't obsessed with Satan.

• I don't get the picture! lol Um... I almost have but never went all the way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love the contrast between the cute elegant couple hugging and the girl vomiting xD
    I don't remember throwing up in public o. O

0|1
    0|0
  • I have had to throw up before in public. However, I'm thankful that I was always near a bathroom and could get there in the time on the couple of occasions that has happened.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can someone please tell that woman to cover her ass with something

0|1
    0|0
  • Only once had this happened in McDonald's long ago when I was 8 (after finishing my chicken nuggets) but luckily, I got to the bathroom on time.

Honestly, I would try to find the nearest bathroom or sink.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have had to throw up in public.

My uncles or aunts or whoever was there, would take me near a trash can.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've done it a few times. There wasn't any garbage cans around so I've e thrown up on sidewalks, roads and on grass.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's actually one of my phobias lol. I hope that day never comes.

1|1
    0|0
  • The last time I vomited in public was elementary school

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never thrown up in public. I don't much at all actually

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Then I'd go vomit. I treat it the same as if I have to take a piss really really bad. If I gotta go then I go. not too much fucks given if it's an emergency

0|1
    0|0
  • If I had to I would try to find the closest trash can a throw up in it or if there wasn't any then a bush

0|1
    0|0
  • I have, but only I was in the street with my buddy

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, never have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty nasty ass shot, and then the vomiting too. Ugh.

0|1
    0|0