Do friends kiss? Guy and a girl that are friends kiss each other or is that more than friendship?

Does it make a difference forehead and cheek? Does that change things or is a kiss a kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kissing on the lips is a bit troublesome but cheeks and forehead is just affection and is quite common

Most Helpful Girl

• In argentina kiss on the cheek, guys too, descendant from italians we are ;)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• If she kisses her dad the same, then it is just friends.

• I've given a peck on the cheek to a female friend I've not seen for a long time. It's mainly a continental thing, but it's not usually. Anything on the lips is not friendly though.

• On the cheek is a standard greeting here where I live both for males and females. On the forehead is a bit more personal.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!