When you see you're losing an argument, which of the following techniques do you use?

• Rationality and Logic
    68% (15)62% (16)65% (31)Vote
  • Call your opponent a "faggot"
    14% (3)19% (5)17% (8)Vote
  • Fight them
    18% (4)19% (5)18% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I use cuteness of course.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I stomp them out like roaches.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• In all honesty, I'm too stubborn to believe I'm losing an argument.
    I always have a sense that I'm coming out on top.

0|0
    0|1
  • I either try to rationalize my way around it, or admit my opponent has a point.

1|0
    0|0
  • Call your opponent a "faggot"!! HAHAH! OHHH!!! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I admit they have won; inside it doesn't change a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I admit defeat and make truce.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not one to retaliate or fight. If I am wrong I will admit it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fight them with rock paper scissor

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B, however I would never call someone that word. I just voted that because of the sentiment behind it. I'm not very good at formulating arguments so when I'm backed into a corner I try to insult the person.

0|0
    0|0
    • Next time try calling them a "faggot"

• I'm sorry, but I would never call a person that. It is a demeaning and insulting word to gays everywhere.

• All of them. I rarely name call though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I start saying "why are you yelling at me" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Rationality and logic. If that fails... I beat their ass 👊😡👊. 😏😜

0|2
    0|0
  • If it's with a friend or family member, I'll use logic. I usually always try to see both sides of an argument, even if it's opposing my point of view. There are some issues I'd rather not touch, and I know some extended family members can be homophobic and/or racist, so I don't even bother.

With strangers, I don't argue. They can tell me their points, but I'll either say "Ok" and move on to talking about something else, or if they are getting aggressive, I'll leave.

0|0
    0|1
    • Thank you for the down vote.

What Guys Said 7

• Voted A. I don't believe in name calling or fighting. I prefer to resolve matters peacefully, though logic!

1|0
    0|1
  • I just let them think they have won and back out.

Actually I know how much they contradict themselves and what a bad person they are for denying facts or just plain lying.

I don't want to be with liars, I don't lie and don't want to be lied to either. So I just drop them and walk away

0|0
    0|0
    • I would not even tell them how much they contradict themselves - if it had been a case in court, they would have gotten punished for lying, that's what the law says - and ultimately confirms how bad they are. Once a liar, always a liar

• I don't usually debate, but if I do, I make sure to win

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a stubborn SOB, so I never believe I'm losing, and if I am, I'm going down swinging. (Metaphorically)

0|0
    0|0
  • Agree to Disagree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above :P

0|1
    0|0