Have you ever received/sent a 'Chain Letter'?

what did you do? How did you react? Did you actually believed it?
I received one today. Can't stop laughing lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I sent it forward to the nearest trash can.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're so dumb and a waste of time , when I was 13 and received them in junior high obviously I did feel afraid of some of them lol , but now I look at those and laugh. Like really? People still do these things?

What Guys Said 2

• Nope! I have never done that. In fact, I feel a bit annoyed when people send me chain letters. I just ignore and delete those.

• It's more funny then annoying lol

• How many have you received?

• I keep receiving a lot of them. Usually 4 or 5 per week. I might have found them funny if I were a teen, but at age 29, I'm too old to actually 'enjoy' these chain letters! :P

• yes and I just ignored/deleted it

What Girls Said 4

• No Not since middle school!

• Yes, I have a long time ago. I got it from a friend and sent it to a different one. I'd just ignore them now.

• Not since 2006. I even created one of my own and sent it to my friends. Wish I still had it.

• It was about some guy who discovered a mental hospital and found some creepy shit inside. When he tried to inform the cops about it, the mental hospital building disappeared. And if you don't send this to at least 20 people, the mental hospital will appear near you and pull you towards itself, and you wouldn't be able to resist the curiosity.

• I receive one almost everyday. I just delete em