Do you talk to your pets?

YOU ARE NOT CRAZY IF YOU DO!

Are you a pet wishperer?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes, like when he's wanting me to rub his belly i might say

"Pee on me and thats your life"

but i dont really know if he understands me, sometimes when he gets on my nerves i just go "Dumb dog."

What Girls Said 22

• YES I DO! She a cockatoo! I tell her she my sweet LOVER! MY SWWEET CHUBBY PIE! MY little BABY!! MY LOVER OHHH SOOO CUUTE!! look at those blush red cheeks!! soo freakin adorable! If i end up alone!! i will have a room full of cockatoo lol!!! so CUTE!! look at my sweet fluffy lover! I am convince she was my lover in years before! hahah !!! How can such a thing be so pretty and tiny! lol and i just want pull her tail! lol

• My horse and I have regular conversations.

• Lol all the time. Especially my cats since they meow at me. Then I say "what's up my precious?" And they meow again. And then I say "do you want to be pet?" And then they meow again and rub their cute little head on my legs. Or arm.
    Sometimes they're hungry though.

I think it'd be weirder if you didn't talk to your pets. Or rude. I don't like to ignore others.

• I talk to my pets all the time... thr kids stuffed animal

• Dang it! Got cut off lol.
      * the kids stuffed animals,
      Plants,
      My car,
      And pretty much whatever else I see. Stillp not crazy right? 😛

• Of course I do.

I have a dog and a cat and talk to both of them ☺

• I do, I love my little pet ❤️ She loves when I talk to her!

• There's no one I talk more to 😂

• Yes, I always talk to my dogs as if they're people and can understand me. Lol

• ALLL THE DAMN TIME.

• Ooooooooh yes I do!

Everyone talks to my cat, he talks back to you! But yes, I speak to my fish and my cat (mostly my cat because we have conversations)

• I talk to my pets, because there isn't anybody else to talk to otherwise

• Yup. She's sooooo cuuute

• No I don't. Maybe baby talk sometimes. It's foolish to think that pets would be able to understand a human language. When responding to voice commands, they respond to the different patterns of intonation in the word. It is more common, however, for an animal to learn visual cues. Body language is very important

• Yes... I tell my Furball that she is an evil minion of darkness when she bites my feet in the morning

• lol sometimes I do but mostly because it will get my cat lily to meow back at me. Which is extremely cute since she has a mustache. So seeing her meow and hearing it just kills u with cuteness overload. :D

• Yes to my rabbit Flopsy, Bingo my dog just looks stoned half of the time I ask him something

• I absolutely talk to my cats but I wouldn't consider myself a "pet whisperer" as they definitely do not listen to me... Like at all. They don't even look at me when I say their names.

• All the time! I think it would be odd to talk to them.

• I don't have a pet. :(

• When I had a dog I talked to him all the time.

• I talk to my dog all the time

• Yes, my cat follows me to the bathroom all the time, and my dog loves to sleep with me.

What Guys Said 5

• Lmao yeah bro, all the time. People go "who you talking to" half the time. It's all good though

• I do
    It happens

• No, I always cringe at people who do that.

If I need to call them I just use certain call pitches.

• OBVIOUSLY! The buns and birdies love my voice!

• Yes when I'm alone with them :p