Gagers, what do you most frequently see in your nightmares?

I frequently have Zombie nightmares O. o! What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I can have people dying in horrible ways, being tortured, hurting, etc. Yet they never feel like nightmares. Plus all of my dreams feel real and I can feel, touch, smell, taste, and hear EVERYTHING in my dreams. I also can strongly feel the emotions i'm having in them. If a dream becomes to much I make myself wake up from it.

I've only had 4 nightmares I can remember since I was a kid.

1st:I was on a horse in a field that was on fire. I was looking for my little brother that was maybe around the age of 5? I couldn't find him so I went back to my grandparents home. That's were my whole family was and they were crying. I woke up and apparently I was crying in my sleep. Since tears were going down my face.

2nd:It was thanks to seeing this movie "the mummy."Omg I became so paranoid after seeing it. I was 12 at the time. Then this one dream about the mummies scared me so much.

3rd:This happened in high school I think. I was driving in the dream and then had a wreck. My dad screamed at me so badly in it. Which he then cut my drivers license in front of me. Then my friends made fun of me for it. Woke up with tears down my face. Again another dream were I was physically crying while dreaming.

4th:I was in 9th grade. I was a marine biologist in Australia the dream. Which I was stung by a box jellyfish. I was then rushed to the hospital and was dying. Aparently I was engaged and the guy I was engaged to flew to were I was. I would feel everything happening to me in the dream. The guy was begging the doctors to please find a way to heal me. Yet I wasn't sad in the dream and was trying to comfort him. Then I woke up and not sure if I lived or died.

• Oh my bad I misunderstood the question. :D What keeps repeating in my dreams is me driving the 2010 blue ford focus car I used to have. Then the breaks don't work or I mess up and wreck it. Which 4 years ago I did wreck the car. So ever since I keep having that replaying in my head. I've been to scared to drive into town ever since the accident.

What Guys Said 22

• Have you heard of black holes?

I see that I was flying very fast in space but then a black hole suddenly appears from nowhere and I am being pulled into it with a great force. However the dream suddenly ends, just like that.

This I would say is my nightmare.

• I don't usually have frequent nightmares where the same thing happens.
    But the other night I had a disturbing dream where I murdered someone and was hiding the body. Then the next night I had a dream that I was trying to escape from someone and if I got caught they would saw my hands and feet off and replace them with cement blocks.

• Most of them are centered around me doing something really embarrassing in front of a lot of people. Or saying something wrong, and everyone becoming angry with me.

• I'm a writer and have really, really, really, vivid nightmare.
    This one, I remember having tripped in the desert, (and I love the American southwest.)
    and my flashlight wasn't bright enough as when night fell.
    I could hear this inhuman growling. from something always just out of reach. Eventually my flashlight died and I remember something starting to eat me alive. Thats when I woke up

• Haven't had a nightmare for ages. The last one I had is over a decade ago, but it was quite livid as I was inside of a volcano jumping from stone to stone while being chased by some magma-monster in order to get out.

• I rarely can remember my dreams and if I do it's rarely a real nightmare... so I don't know. Can't remember a single one

• The worst nightmare I had was sleep paralysis. I always saw a white face.

But the last bad dream I had---the first in like three years---was being pinned down by two zombie girls. This was like last month.

• Typically I am either losing all my money.
    Or
    Family dies. (Which in the dream I'm not upset about it)

• Don't have many but when I do either I or someone else dies

• An apocalypse was a recurring nightmare I had for years. Standing in the street and everybody looking terrified and looking at the sky. The light goes dim all around and everybody starts shouting and screaming. A big comet or meteor burns across the sky and disappears over the hills. A few moments later a blinding flash and the ground shakes so bad that people are thrown off their feet and cars are bouncing and alarms are going off. Then a shock wave like an giant invisible hand wiping away all the trees and cars on the road. Buildings are blown down as if a mighty wind was blowing. Everything is rolled up and swept away like toys. Terror as it races towards me at lightspeed. The roar is always the worst. Before it hits me I wake up

• I see THE SLYTHRINE RANDYYYYYY ORTONNNNN

• I don't remember my dreams.

• I have no nightmares.

• I have a recurring dream where I fight hitler but he's a goblin hitler and we fight at a restaurant I don't know what it means 😢

• I haven't really had a nightmare in about twenty years. More on that later.

• Death.. always death.
    Or sex..

• I often have nightmares about me having to kill someone else. The problem is that the act itself doesn't scare me at all.
    Lately I have been having nightmares about me getting bad grades.

• I don't get nightmares

• My last nightmare was of my dad

• Dogs... I hate them

• They are about me marrying an ugly girl I remember waking up sweety

• I see me falling down from a very tall building

What Girls Said 19

• Realistically dangerous situations, such as being held hostage at gunpoint, being chased by criminals, that sort of thing. Monsters are a very rare occurrence.

Last nightmare I had was about this random chick attacking me, me having to defend myself and I end up stabbing her, then pushing her out the window where she spatters across the pavement 2 floors down. I was terrified that no one would believe me it was self-defense, so I started panicking and scrambling to escape, counting the minutes until they start searching for me.

I was shitting bricks.

• Well I usually have nightmares about Ghosts. I binged watched Ghost Adventures yesterday and dreamt that I joined them on one of their adventures and they were telling me how to attach strings to objects to make it look like it's floating. I was trying to tell them no, I am not gonna lie on national television when suddenly one of the hosts (Zak) became possessed and started chasing me.

• I don't really have nightmares. I barely even remember my dreams.

• Haha at least you don't have to remember throwing your cousin to some hungry dogs (if I remember well lol) xD

• HAHAHHAHAHAH "It wasn't a nightmare" I love you x'D <3

• Hahaha, I just didn't have any scary feels :S It's not like I hate my cousin, I swear XD

• I am always dying or killed!

• My nightmares are terrifying and vary. I used to have extremely detailed dreams about the end of the world, my family dying, death, being blamed for death, seeing others die, ghosts, teachers, the afterlife, things that made no sense, spiders, teeth falling out, getting lost, losing control of a car, being chased after, alien invasion, being unable to run from a pursurer, getting bitten, and etc... I dream everynight and can recall multiple dreams when I wake up. Sometimes my dreams are breathtakingly beautiful and complex. They all have a theme or moral of the story that corresponds to my waking life. I once had the freaky experience of crying in a dream and I woke up to my pillow being wet with tears. My eyes were wet. Needless to say, sometimes I don't want to fall asleep.

• I frequently have this dream I'm lying on a bed and I'm paralyzed. People talk to me and I want to respond or move or anything and I just can't. All I can do is just look at them without the ability to do anything. This is damn scary.

When I was younger I've had this repeated dream of me flying to the ceiling of my living room (apartment, high floor) and then I open the window to the balcony and I fly away to the night.
    It's not a nightmare, but I've had this dream for too many times.

• Lately I've been dreaming a lot about school ahahaha. Like I have nightmares about forgetting to do my homework or going to school and having an exam I completely forgot about😷😴🤐

• I have "End of the World" night mares. Where everything is on fire and the ground is completely broken up. No where to hide. All you can do is run and run.

• I see snakes or spiders, and they're always crawling after me. Thousands of them. o_o

• prison dreams. getting shivved in prison.

• Soldiers, knives, gun, explosions, blood so on.

Other times , ghosts lol

• Luv the pic! but my frequent nightmare is also a zombie one.

• They change. It's never same. But ina continuous story telling pattern. How cool 8)

• Rape lol

.

• Some random harming me. Like I'm being hunted

• I grind my teeth out usually.

• I mostly see zombies but occasionally it will be me at one end of a hall and then a dark figure at the other end kind of thing

• I live near the mall of america so i have nightmares about isis

• People I know getting possessed...