Guys, have you ever sat on a girl's lap as an adult or as a teen at least?

of course when u were sittin on yer momma's lap as a kid doesn't count...

• yes...
    38% (11)
  • no...
    62% (18)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah every once and a while with a partner.

I'm not fat or anything, I didn't crush her.

What Guys Said 9

• I've made a girl give me a piggy back ride when we had to do a piggy back ride race. It wasn't mandatory that the guys ride on the girls but I made her do it for comedic effect.

We lost the race...

• WHOA... awesome... was she heavier than u?

• she was strong enough to hold u though...

• Not really. She was stumbling all over the place. It didn't help that I just kept yelling "Yahh Trick Yahh!" Almost every other group all had the dudes carrying the girl but again I didn't really care about the race and just wanted to do a joke. She was all for it.

• I was lying down on girl's lap once, she was playing with my hair, I liked it ;)

• I rather have her sitting on my lap. I not a big guy or anything but it just look weird sitting on a girls lap. It does not matter if she was 90 lbs or 200 lbs I let her sit on my lap if she wanted too but I would not sit in hers.

• No, never!!

• Nope. I would literally crush them... then I would have to pay for funeral expenses etc.

... too much hassle.

• I might have once, but I won't do it again as I'm a big man now and they will definitely hurt if I do. I'd prefer not to hurt them.

• Lol I tried but I was too heavy for this one sophomore girl

• No, a girl sat on my lap though.

• No, but I would like to :P